FA Cup

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I would love it to be a liverpool united final. Highly unlikely but what a game that would be with it being gerrards last game and his birthday aswell.

Only if Liverpool win. Then Stevie G can go out on a high. Instead of being remembered by opposition fans as Slippy G.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I'd say that Manchester City losing 2-0 to Middlesborough is marked improvement.

B8IVl-CIMAI85tB.jpg

:troll:

S7_MUFC

I would love it to be a liverpool united final. Highly unlikely but what a game that would be with it being gerrards last game and his birthday aswell.

Gerrard slipping like terry in 2008 would be perfect for me.....I'd still want to avoid the scenario completely and play Bradford in the Final...:lol:

Morten

I thought capital one cup, not the fa, was the lesser of the two cups? Why does every big team crash out early against joke teams in the fa-cup this year?

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
According to RedCafe, Manchester City came back from their training camp in Dubai about 8 hours before the game. That's really unprofessional and no wonder they went out.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
City's game was just as entertaining

Arsenal playing in 30 minutes, starting XI - Szczesny, Chambers, Koscielny, Monreal, Gibbs, Flamini, Walcott, Ramsey, Ozil, Rosicky, Giroud

Looks like Wenger really doesn't want to replicate yesterday's results

BenRobbins

Just got back from the City-West Ham game, city by far the best team but didn't take our chances. Smith could of had a hatrick of headers and we had 2 cleared off the line but it wasn't to be.

Home of Barca Fans