FA Cup

Jenks

Bradford City AFC ‏@officialbantams 1m1 minute ago

Jose Mourinho has just been in an ecstatic away dressing room to congratulate every City player and staff member. A real touch of class.

Chainsaw

Killahead
All in line for LVG's first trophy with Manchester United. Weird to see so many favorites go out at the same time in such an awkward way.

oggydude

So that was Van Gaal's masterplan. Fail to win so that other teams relaxe and lose their matches :tata:

images

Autumn

What a disgraceful performance by Man City. That was a game that could have been 4-0 and been justified. Absolutely zero chemistry between any player on that entire starting 11. Aguero continues to show himself as the most overrated player in the entire EPL. Unbelievable the decisions he makes. Silva seems to want to play a passing game, but his not a single partner ever around him capable of it. Milner works hard, but has so little talent. Navas crosses balls relatively well into the box, but it's generally empty of City players. The whole defense can't defend. The whole midfield also can't defend, nor string 3 passes together.

Toure has been such a huge loss, but I don't see how he and possibly Bony can make a big enough difference to turn around this team.

If Barcelona lets up a single goal against this City it's going to be an embarrassment.

This is going to be such a boring FA cup now too. Arsenal vs a bunch of minnows, great.

Chelsea 2-4 did make me smile, though :). Unfortunately they didn't broadcast that one here.

BenRobbins

I would love it to be a liverpool united final. Highly unlikely but what a game that would be with it being gerrards last game and his birthday aswell.

Home of Barca Fans