FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

jamrock

good to see dongou scoring, he would always get into good positions, but something was off.

he needs a loan next season, maybe to celta

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Eusebio learning from his mistakes to a certain degree. The biggest proof of that is him getting over the Nieto obsession :lol:

JamDav1982

Eusebio learning from his mistakes to a certain degree. The biggest proof of that is him getting over the Nieto obsession :lol:

I think part of Nieto getting so many games was the fact that the team was so young and they were wary of throwing so many of them in at the same time.

It is impossible that anyone at the club thought him to be a better player than the youngsters waiting to come in.

Arximidis

Hello to all! Where are all the Eusebio haters now? :p As bad as Eusobeio is as a coach, that much the team has new faces every year who need to learn to play together. Keeping the Barca B in Secgunda is a tough challenge each year. Maybe we need a better coach for Barca B, but the fact that youngsters can play at this level of football can only make them improve.

Cule4life

The Culest
I think part of Nieto getting so many games was the fact that the team was so young and they were wary of throwing so many of them in at the same time.

It is impossible that anyone at the club thought him to be a better player than the youngsters waiting to come in.

He sure took his jolly good time to realize that after so many pathetic performances

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona

Well its good that he is learning because if Tata leaves I can see him being appointed head coach

Cule4life

The Culest
Well its good that he is learning because if Tata leaves I can see him being appointed head coach

119.gif

I doubt even our board is stupid enough to do this. Roura would be better than Eusebio

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Hey guys how the Juvenil A coach Jordi Vinyals that guy wins trophies every year with the kids if we are to replace Tata and appoint from within why not him

Home of Barca Fans