FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
If he keeps it up this board will probably replace Tata with him.

Hoping that's sarcasm, if not..... Where the hell did this possibility even come up? :lol: I've heard it mentioned more and more recently (obviously by those ignorant to Eusebio's managerial caliber)

No matter how stupid the board can be, Eusebio is an off-limits coach. Funny how people even regard the possibility

Ursegor

World Champion
Don't disrespect Eusebio. He was a legend of a player.

Oh, wait a second. THAT Eusebio.

OhGodWhyWhiteSS.png

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Hoping that's sarcasm, if not..... Where the hell did this possibility even come up? :lol: I've heard it mentioned more and more recently (obviously by those ignorant to Eusebio's managerial caliber)

No matter how stupid the board can be, Eusebio is an off-limits coach. Funny how people even regard the possibility

I saw one article on Bleacher Report with his name as potential candidates with the retarded board we have I wouldn't put it past them

khaled_a_d

Well,if he lead us to top 3 in 2nd division I won't be surprised considering how stupid the board is
tbh if he finishes in top 5 as it stands now(b4 Girona game) he is answering a lot of critics about his managerial abilities even if he isn't the best fit for Barca B (helping La Masia player to be ready to 1st team and play barca game) but he would deserve a chance with Liga team which could be perfect for everyone :party1:

Home of Barca Fans