FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

Alarcón

Guys I'm sorry for saying this but Eusebio has done a great job this season with the players available. Basically half the squad was changed and our players are extremely inexperienced on this level but we're still doing very well. Sometimes our B team looks more like Barca than the first team.

F

Flavia

Guys I'm sorry for saying this but Eusebio has done a great job this season with the players available. Basically half the squad was changed and our players are extremely inexperienced on this level but we're still doing very well. Sometimes our B team looks more like Barca than the first team.

He started really bad. But seemed to have learned from his mistakes, and started using Adama, Sandro, Suarez, instead of Nieto.

xavi_the_Boss

He started really bad. But seemed to have learned from his mistakes, and started using Adama, Sandro, Suarez, instead of Nieto.

Of course they started bad.They lost Deulofeu,Rafinha and Luis Alberto.That´s 3 Players who were very important last season and many Young Players came new to the Team like sandro,adama,suarez and now even Munir .Now they are rather playing well and are far away from the relegation zone unlike some other B Team who hopefully gets relegated.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Them winning Liga Adalante will be a slap in the face of the FIFA *child exploitation* ban along with the title our other youth teams won

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

I haven't seen anything to suggest Eusebio is deserving of the credit...This B team has bought heavily, more so than anytime in it's history...On top of which, we've yet to see a Eusebio tutored youth player make the jump from the B team to the 1st team or improved in a way that we could attribute it to the coach...But, for me, apart from the lack of progression in the development of players or typical Barcelona playing style is the absolute absence of the quintessential strength of the club - midfielders...It's the area of the club that has been the backbone and the B team should be preparing midfielders for that jump to first team football and it's been nonexistent since Lucho & Pep and I don't buy the argument that it's purely down to lack of talent

JamDav1982

I haven't seen anything to suggest Eusebio is deserving of the credit...This B team has bought heavily, more so than anytime in it's history...On top of which, we've yet to see a Eusebio tutored youth player make the jump from the B team to the 1st team or improved in a way that we could attribute it to the coach...But, for me, apart from the lack of progression in the development of players or typical Barcelona playing style is the absolute absence of the quintessential strength of the club - midfielders...It's the area of the club that has been the backbone and the B team should be preparing midfielders for that jump to first team football and it's been nonexistent since Lucho & Pep and I don't buy the argument that it's purely down to lack of talent

The b team have taken in more money from player sales than they have spent this season. The one player they spent a bit of money on is Dennis Suarez who is seen as an investment for the future.

Almost all the players in the team are cantera players, much more so in Luis Enriques last season in a team that was lead by players like Soriano and Nolito who were in their mid twenties and never going to be future Barcelona players.

This is a much younger team with more cantera players leading the side.

Tonykross

The b team have taken in more money from player sales than they have spent this season. The one player they spent a bit of money on is Dennis Suarez who is seen as an investment for the future.

Almost all the players in the team are cantera players, much more so in Luis Enriques last season in a team that was lead by players like Soriano and Nolito who were in their mid twenties and never going to be future Barcelona players.

This is a much younger team with more cantera players leading the side.

This team is so young, at least let's give Eusobio some credits for taking the team to 3rd on the table.

Home of Barca Fans