FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Terrific one timer from Munir to give the B team 3 pts, must've been on for less than a minute before Espinosa left him a perfect ball to score...That left is lethal but his right is not too shabby either

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Have very high hopes for Adama and Munir. With prospects like this (coupled with who we already have), I don't think our attack needs any renewal. We should shift our focus to defense and midfield.

The idea of Ie playing as a defensive RB sounds interesting as well.

We need a coach with the innovation to bring up these kids and utilize them in the right way. Tata stopped doing that, Tito never did, hopefully someone new comes in and is invested into using our academy.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Adama was a constant danger and had Girona nervous everytime he was on the ball...Sandro & Dongou were not clinical enough despite each having a few very good scoring chances - terrible miss from Sandro on the pk too...Nieto, a skilled player but I doubt he will ever possess first team quality for this club

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I only watched the second half yesterday but man, Adama and Munir can be so good one day. They turned everything around just playing their natural game.
I hope they'll get their chance when both of them are ready.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Possible, yes....Probable, no...Winning the title is not forbidden, it's only promotion that they are not eligible for

Home of Barca Fans