FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

SamperFCB

Kaptoum and Moha could debut today for Barca B. Samper, Munir, Grimaldo, Adama and Sandro all away with Spain under 19.
Very unlikely. Under normal conditions they won't play as Vinyals needs them tomorrow with Juvenil A. Just to fill the bench for today at Barca B.

Tonykross

What's happening with Ebwelle, he has already scored in double digit this season, but it's like Moha is also ahead of him in the pecking order, does he have a problem with Vinyals ?

F4THi

Banned
The shining point is that Ebwelle is going to start the match next to Pedro and Maxi tomorrow.
I think the squad will be :

Suarez
Palencia ... Riera ... Tarin ... Quintilla
Corredera ... Ortega ... Enguene
Ebwelle ... Pedro ... Maxi

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
What's happening with Ebwelle, he has already scored in double digit this season, but it's like Moha is also ahead of him in the pecking order, does he have a problem with Vinyals ?

I've wondered similar as I noticed this last season as well

Tonykross

I've wondered similar as I noticed this last season as well

He was a consistent starter last season, Ebwelle has been one of our most consistent winger scoring in double digits since Cadet A, it's really unfair for Vinyals to be treating him this way. We might be losing a very good player to another team. I don't see how Moha or Rolon is better than him.

ebieymjunior

Barca B just won 4-3 against Alcorcon - Dongou 56', Edu Bedia 59', 72', Babunski 93'.
Came back from 0-2 to 3-2, then Dongou got sent off (I missed it).
Alcorcon managed to score a penalty on the 88th minute, but Babunski scored 20 sec before the end (Espinosa's assist).

F4THi

Banned
Ebwelle has been one of our most consistent winger scoring in double digits since Cadet A, it's really unfair for Vinyals to be treating him this way. We might be losing a very good player to another team. I don't see how Moha or Rolon is better than him.

+1 :/ :'(

jamrock

dongou seems to have really found some form late on in the season, hope this has a decent club come in an offer him a loan.

Home of Barca Fans