FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I hope we will see both of them in La Liga next year. Adama already had his goal for the first team and Munir is something special too.
Would be great to see these kids with the first squad from time to time.

I thought it was Dongou that got his first, first team goal? Adama nearly scored though in that sub appearance. Though I agree. Munir and Adama should train regularly with the first team and they should at least play in the Copa Del Rey and CL group stage matches after the group is won.

ebieymjunior

Imagine this squad for next year (unrealistic but extremely talented, and most could arguably make it too):

Goal Keepers
1. Miguel Bañuz (93), 13. Adrián Ortolá (93), 25. Fabrice Ondoa (95), 31. José Aurelio Suarez (95)*A
Defenders
Fullbacks: 2. Alejandro 'Álex’ Grimaldo (95), 18. Elohor Godswill (95), 19. Lucas Gafarot (94), 21. Joan Campins (95), 30. Sergi Palencia (96)*A
Center: 3. Edgar Ié (94), 5. Frank Bagnack (95), 14. Rodrigo Tarin (96), 15. Xavier Quintillà (96), 28. Juanma García (97)*A
Midfielders
Defensive: 6. Sergi Samper (95), 4. Jordi Ortega (95), 26. Juan Antonio Ros (96)*A
Central: 12. Pol Calvet (94), 16. Wilfrid Kaptoum (96), 34. Seung-Ho Paik*A
Attacking: 8. Alen Halilovic (96), 22. Lionel Enguene (96), 23. Eduardo ‘Edu’ Bedia (89)
Attackers
Wings: 7. Adama Traoré (96), 11. Maxi Rolón (95), 17. David Babunski (94), 20. Alain Richard Ebwelle (95), 27. Mohamed El Ouriachi (96)*A
Central: 9. Sandro Ramirez (95), 10. Munir El Haddadi (95), 29. Álex Carbonell (97)*A

Promoted
From Juvenil: Fabrice Ondoa (95), Rodrigo Tarin (96), Xavier Quintillà (96), Elohor Godswill (95), Joan Campins (95), Jordi Ortega (95), Wilfrid Kaptoum (96), Lionel Enguene (96), Adama Traoré (96), Munir El Haddadi (95), Maxi Rolón (95), Alain Richard Ebwelle (95)
To First Team: Jordi Masip (89), Denís Suárez (94), Jean Marie Dongou (95, then loaned)
Transfered
In: Alen Halilovic (96)
Out: Robert Costa (94), Jordi 'Quinti’ Quintillà (93), Agostinho Cá (93), Sergio Ayala (93), Joan Román (93), Sergi Gómez (92), Carles Planas (91), Sergio Juste (92), Patricio 'Patric’ Gabarrón (93), Ilie Sánchez (90), Javier Espinosa (92), Dani Nieto (91)
Loaned:
Jean Marie Dongou (95)

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
:lol: Denis with a smirk before taking his penalty, Grimaldo with a wink to the GK before his. The cocky gestures didn't really pay off now did they?

:pep:

L

linetty

Nacho Cases (Sporting Gijon): "Barcelona B is the best team in the league, for their way of playing, their players, and their quality."

L

linetty

Luis Enrique met today with Barcelona B coach Eusebio to discuss the progress made by some current Barcelona B players. #fcblive [fcb]

L

linetty

Oh my, they are not children. Nieto doesn't belong here. Eusebio gave him some chances just to see if he progresses but he didn't.

Personally, I hope they give special attention to Kaptoum in the future.

Home of Barca Fans