FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

Tonykross

He already has no future. Munir is light years ahead of him and is starting with the first team week after week while being younger and Sandro is just all around more complete and is most likely to get promoted behind Munir. Dongou can go play for Espanyol...

Yeah maybe, and it would be better for him to go somewhere else.

F

Flavia

Shirt numbers for the b team:

BwkIxFsCcAAwLKz.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This is a mess: B player Agostinho Ca won't be able to play as team has 26 players while only 25 can be registered. Was expected to leave on loan. [rac1]

yahudi

Ca never got a chance under Eusebio and probably never will. Especially strange when Diagne is your only DM backup and the AM/winger positions are overloaded.

Plus, I'm still waiting for someone to explain the necessity of having three GKs in the reserves

edit: Things are about to get even more confusing in January once Godswill is finally ready to play

F4THi

Banned
Rolon and Ca were expected to leave on loan, and Asensio arrives. But it didn't work
I have no idea about Godswill's situation ? maybe by January, Munir will be promoted and Godswill will replace him ?

Zangash

Banned
So Munir, Sandro, Samper, Adama, Ie, Diagne (?), Grimaldo, and Halilovic have been registered to play in the CL for us.

Dongou and Macky are left out. Somewhat humorous to see how little Dongou is rated by Lucho.

anguy

Dongou's problem is that he's just pure 9 (and not that great anyway) and can contribute little from other positions. Sandro and Munir can play on wings too. He only has chance to make first team if he becomes amazing no 9, an I don't think that's going to happen.

Home of Barca Fans