FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

Galning

Dongou has stagnated a lot to be honest and he doesn't look "special" anymore. I'm glad to see the right decisions are being made.

Darko

This is a mess: B player Agostinho Ca won't be able to play as team has 26 players while only 25 can be registered. Was expected to leave on loan. [rac1]

:facepalm:
how unprofessional can we be, this type of stuff doesn't even happen on FM

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
los-cracks-masia-1409779813261.jpg

This list is missing quite a few players. And :lol: @ Masip's inclusion (only because he's like 25).

Tonykross

Edgar Ie and Grimaldo are not amused

People have forgotten about Dongou, but the kid will score 40 goals this season, Ondoa is another prospect he is even starting for Cameroon senior team today, Edgard IE was also left out. that's really ridiculous.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I would say 10-20 goals is a realistic expactation from Dongou if he plays consistently.

los-cracks-masia-1409779813261.jpg

This list is missing quite a few players. And :lol: @ Masip's inclusion (only because he's like 25).

One noticeable name missing from that list is Tarin who is a bigger prospect than Quintilla and Torrents ATM IMO.

Last edited:

spark

Yes I'm serious watch him score 40 goals this season and come back to this forum,

I like the optimism but if he scores his 40th second division goal this season(23 goals to go) that will be a huge surprise, let alone 40 in one season.

Tonykross

40 goals? I'm sure if Munir was playing with the B team consistently he wouldn't hit that tally, and Dongou honestly isn't half the player Munir is at this point...

That's a stupid statement to make, Munir is very good, but you can't say Dongou is not half the player he is.

Home of Barca Fans