FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

L

linetty

Squad for tomorrows Gijon fixture.

Ondoa, A. Ortolá, Grimaldo, Edgar Ié, Samper, Adama, Pol Calvet, Dongou, Joan Román, Macky, Gumbau, J. Cámara, Maxi Rolón, Sandro, D. Diagne, Lucas, Halilovic i R. Costa

khaled_a_d

Ie ain't ready ,he has been caught by the Muniesa curse and he has lost a lot of important time during his development as he only played 19 games with Barca B in the last 2 seasons ,He may develop during the season but we need be careful here ,I think currently he is a bit overrated ,may be by the end of the season that is gonna be another argument

Allen is another case of wait & see tbh ,he is talented but still far from being ready and he need to show improvement throughout the season,it is still too early during the year ,it is just too early to know what to think about their promotion next year
Grimaldo has good chance of being promoted ,Adriano should leave if he continue to get injured as he is getting older too and Montoya might be on his way out too (Montoya used as LB b4),Grimaldo might be the best option and his versatility will be welcomed in the 1st team

Adama being fullback is a mystery for me tbh ,I am smh about such suggestion by many
People says that because he is gr8 winger that he would fit the offensive profile of Barca RB ,but a RB is a defender and a defender needs to defend ,this reminds me of Pep&Tito CBs and our obsession with our total football model
remember when we used Mascherano/Busquets/Song as CBs ?because you know our CBs needs to be a good passer so who is better passer than good midfield players?it failed with the exception of Mascherano b/c he was actually a short defender who was used as midfield player ,even him wasn't that big of a success
Alves&Alba might be very good attacking players but they are decent defenders too ,and when they aren't performing well defensively we suffer all kind of problems
sure there is obvious examples for wingers who was transformed into fullbacks ,Alba&Alaba comes to mind with both players their coaches saw the defensive potential ,I just don't know if Adama has that ,if he is actually good defender then he has the potential to be amazing RB ,if not we will be just wasting his talent

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Barça B game in 30 min:

Ortolá; Grimaldo, Edgar Ié, Macky Bagnack, D. Diagne; Samper, Gumbau, J. Cámara; Adama, Dongou, Joan Román

Bench: Ondoa (ps), Pol Calvet, Maxi Rolón, Sandro, Lucas, Halilovic y R. Costa

Home of Barca Fans