FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

yahudi

Barça B game in 30 min:

Ortolá; Grimaldo, Edgar Ié, Macky Bagnack, D. Diagne; Samper, Gumbau, J. Cámara; Adama, Dongou, Joan Román

Bench: Ondoa (ps), Pol Calvet, Maxi Rolón, Sandro, Lucas, Halilovic y R. Costa

Whats the point in having 4 RBs in the squad if you're going to put Diagne on the right?

khaled_a_d

This team is really bad offensively and with Munir & Sandro getting promotion it won't get better ,Dongou is playing his 3rd season their (can consider it 4th as he played 12 games in 11/12 season ) and he will probably want to move from the team
Adama will sign a new contract with promotion next season just like Halilovic ,all of that while we don't know what players the 1st team may want to promote with the transfer ban .B team may lose Grimaldo&Samper for 1st team
thing is the ban will be hitting B team as well I would afraid about the team next year ,it is essential for the club that the B team remains in Segunda and there is very little room for improvement considering that Juvenil A team this year ain't that good .

khaled_a_d

Eusebio usually eases player into Barca B when they 1st promoted ,he has done with almost every prospect promoted from Barca B,I doubt he doesn't like Kaptoum but his just has a reserve approach with him
I am sure with season continue we will see more of Kaptoum & Halilovic ,if there is a player I would say Eusebio don't like it is Babunski

F4THi

Banned
^

Hold your horses !!
Gumbau is really class and he has done great at CDM

Bicho needs to adapt, i don't like Camara but at least he isn't as worse as Halilovic until now !!

Home of Barca Fans