FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

khaled_a_d

Who's usually starting at RB for the B-team these days: Patric? Has Godswill already fully recovered from his injury?

Don't think there's any chance that Patric will be promoted next season (not good enough?), but is there any chance that Godswill will be promoted?

Not sure about Godswill injury,but I think it will be tough for him to be promoted next year,he is a defender and usually those guys need time in Barca B,a starter in Barca B next year then promotion in 2016

khaled_a_d

How is Edgar Ie playing?

Our defense is shit,all of it .if I exclude one it will be Patric and he wasn't good either

I'm not watching, making diner :) Which players stand out? Does the result reflect the game?
I know you were asking in 1st half but I will reply upon the whole game
Would say Adama alongside Sandro & Halilovic b4 getting subbed of were our best players,all 3 was really active and energetic and were responsible for our goals .Gongou tried hard but was a bit off tonight
Defense was shit ,GK wasn't at his best either IMO .Gambua wasn't so good .easily beaten in 2nd goal .Samper makes gr8 passes but I still think he doesn't support the defense enough for a player considered DM

DinhoR10

Samper makes gr8 passes but I still think he doesn't support the defense enough for a player considered DM

Thats been a common criticism for a while now, which is why I don't think he's really a Busquets/Mascherano type of player that can sit in that hole and be a wall to protect defenders.

Home of Barca Fans