FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

G

Gasgas

What's eating Barca B. I dont watch their matches but everytime i hear a thing abouut them it's most likely a loss and with chance, a draw

khaled_a_d

RM Castilla will likely advance to Segunda.

They are 6th in their group with 7 games to go according to wikipedia .they need to be 4th to qualify to play-offs .it is a tight race but the odds aren't really with them

What's eating Barca B. I dont watch their matches but everytime i hear a thing abouut them it's most likely a loss and with chance, a draw

Our last win was in january

Kohe321

Man, he has been out for a long time - almost a full year: http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/godswill-ekpolo/verletzungen/spieler/223727

He was doing quite well before his injury, wasn't he? I hope he regains his pre-injury form quickly and continues to improve, it would really be great to have some good defenders and fullbacks coming through our own ranks as well. Would save us a lot of headache in the transfermarket.

You guys think he has the potential to become a world class RB somewhere down the line? I haven't really seen him play enough to get a good impression of his potential.

Last edited:

Zangash

Banned
Man, he has been out for a long time - almost a full year: http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/godswill-ekpolo/verletzungen/spieler/223727

He was doing quite well before his injury, wasn't he? I hope he regains his pre-injury form quickly and continues to improve, it would really be great to have some good defenders and fullbacks coming through our own ranks as well. Would save us a lot of headache in the transfermarket.

You guys think he has the potential to become a world class RB somewhere down the line? I haven't really seen him play enough to get a good impression of his potential.

He's the closest thing we have to Alves in our academy. A RB who can attack, assist, and score, as well as defend.

He was quite solid for Juvenil A prior to his injury. If he can get back to form after he fully recovers he may well yet see some success here.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
He's the closest thing we have to Alves in our academy. A RB who can attack, assist, and score, as well as defend.

He was quite solid for Juvenil A prior to his injury. If he can get back to form after he fully recovers he may well yet see some success here.

This.

One of my favourite players in the acadamy so I hope he makes it.

khaled_a_d

Barcelona B line-up (official): José Suárez - Palencia Juste Ié Grimaldo - Patric Gumbau Halilović - Adama Munir Sandro
Bench Barcelona B: Ortolá, Diagne, Bagnack, Samper, Cámara, Babunski, Joan Román

Zangash

Banned
Samper on the bench but Patric is in midfield.

A loss hasn't looked more certain since Martino started Busquets as CB with Song as a pivot next to Sergi Roberto.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Halilovic is so frustrating.
EDIT: He has a long way to go. At the moment, he is just dribbling for the sake of it.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans