FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Lol, what a cheeky attempt from Munir. Tried a chip from near the halfway line and hit the crossbar. :lol:

khaled_a_d

We seem to be shooting from outside as a game plan ,though sometimes it looked like the attacker was isolated and opted for it

Halilovic is so frustrating.
EDIT: He has a long way to go. At the moment, he is just dribbling for the sake of it.

I started watching late but he looked solid in the part I watched (last 20-25 minutes) .dribbling looked good and was supporting in the defensive end .though I agree he still has long way to go

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
I started watching late but he looked solid in the part I watched (last 20-25 minutes) .dribbling looked good and was supporting in the defensive end .though I agree he still has long way to go

He improved later in the half, once it became clearer what we are trying to do.

We are playing like Lucho's Barca with transition play and counters, although we try more long shots.

anguy

Well to be fair Gijon is 3rd in table and fighting for Primera. So a draw against them away should be considered a success?

Anyway I haven't seen the match (and watched just B Team highlights this year) but looking at the squad it is clear why we have problems - our midfield looks really poor on paper. Halilovic is more a 10 or RW than midfielder in 4-3-3 and there are no good central midfielders besides him (Samper is DM).

MessiDinho10

I honestly don't see the advantages of staying in Segunda A. We can't sign players for the B-team in the summer and the best B-players are leaving the team. The current Juvsnil A cannot fill those holes that are left behind, so next year's gonna be even more problematic.

Home of Barca Fans