FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

F

Flavia

@Youngcules 1 hHá 1 hora "A sad say for Barcelonismo. What's serious is not that the next coach of Barça B who lives at the expense of others..." [@josepcapdevila]

"What is serious is that the club has already told someone else that he would be the coach of Barça B."

"What is serious is that the club have already ordered that person to give a list of players he want and doesn't want."

"What is serious is that this other person, chosen by the club, has already planned pre-season."

"What is serious is that this other person has already formed his team to lead Barça B."

"What is serious is that the club had already designed the entire structure of academy football due to that person."

"And what is serious is that the club has leaked that Gerard Lopez will be the coach without having said anything to that other person."

What a mess...

khaled_a_d

@Youngcules 1 hHá 1 hora "A sad say for Barcelonismo. What's serious is not that the next coach of Barça B who lives at the expense of others..." [@josepcapdevila]

"What is serious is that the club has already told someone else that he would be the coach of Barça B."

"What is serious is that the club have already ordered that person to give a list of players he want and doesn't want."

"What is serious is that this other person, chosen by the club, has already planned pre-season."

"What is serious is that this other person has already formed his team to lead Barça B."

"What is serious is that the club had already designed the entire structure of academy football due to that person."

"And what is serious is that the club has leaked that Gerard Lopez will be the coach without having said anything to that other person."

What a mess...

tbf YoungCules is a bit of overreactor kind of twitter guys(s) ,they want anything to whine about .I am not sure there is much truth in what he said .most of it was just media ps

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
tbf YoungCules is a bit of overreactor kind of twitter guys(s) ,they want anything to whine about .I am not sure there is much truth in what he said .most of it was just media ps

It's reported by several other Catalan journalists too. Not only Josep Capedevila. Basically everyone's been incredibly surprised about how it happened after absolutely everything was ready for Garcia Pimienta to take over, after Roura had changed the structure to fit him and the B team the best. They had even signed Quique Alvarez for the Juvenil A because Pimienta was ready to take over Barca B so currently Pimienta stands with no job after being at La Masia for more than a decade.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

The account changed hands, and that's a translation from Josep Capdevilla tweets, not their opinion.

khaled_a_d

The account changed hands, and that's a translation from Josep Capdevilla tweets, not their opinion.

Most of the guys are the same ,they have just added some new faces

It's reported by several other Catalan journalists too. Not only Josep Capedevila. Basically everyone's been incredibly surprised about how it happened after absolutely everything was ready for Garcia Pimienta to take over, after Roura had changed the structure to fit him and the B team the best. They had even signed Quique Alvarez for the Juvenil A because Pimienta was ready to take over Barca B so currently Pimienta stands with no job after being at La Masia for almost a decade.
I am talking about him planning the season and choosing players to be promoted etc .I don't think he was told that it is his job and to make plans .at least not by the board
I know it is surprising .but the idea of lacking respect mightbe premature .I will wait till officil announcements and see how the dust settles

F

Flavia

I am talking about him planning the season and choosing players to be promoted etc .I don't think he was told that it is his job and to make plans .at least not by the board
I know it is surprising .but the idea of lacking respect mightbe premature .I will wait till officil announcements and see how the dust settles

Of course he was told, by roura. Pimienta was already working.

MessiDinho10

Of course he was told. Training starts the 13th of July. Planning starts way before that.

khaled_a_d

barcabstuff ‏@barcabstuff 41m41 minutes ago
Juvenil A defender Xavi Quintillà will renew his contract with the club and play for Barcelona B next season #fcbbliv

good news

yahudi

[tw]https://twitter.com/barcabstuff/status/619185105035259905[/tw]

[tw]https://twitter.com/kevvwill/status/619187734763175936[/tw]

160x160xhundred-points-symbol.png.pagespeed.ic.Yc26-0Zr1l.jpg

barca1899

Racing, Recreativo, Sabadell or Barça B can occupy Elche's place in Segunda if they deposit Elche's owed debts of 7 million euros [sport]

raki

La Masia ‏@Youngcules

Juvenil A players who joined: Tarin, Quintilla, Ros, Amir, Paik, Enguene, Padilla, Lee and Aitor.

Huertas returns from Badalona.

xXKonan

Speaking of Barca B the Barcelona website makes it sound like Munir,Sandro and Halilović were promoted to the First Team. (Unless that's just for Preseason) I actually expected Munir and Sandro to be promoted but not Halilovic.

Home of Barca Fans