FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

F

Flavia

I don't think our scouts are doing a good job. None of the bets are paying off.

khaled_a_d

I don't think our scouts are doing a good job. None of the bets are paying off.

Gumbau :lucho:
Alen could be a steal down the road and so is D.Suarez .our scouts in the lower ranks (U-18 ) has always done good job .
Other than those 2 Barca B signings has been disappointments lately .at least in comparison to the 1st team potential(Luis Alberto wasn't Bad addition couple of years ago)

xavi_the_Boss

Edgar Ié is planning to leave Barcelona B this summer due to the little amount of playing time he has gotten in pre-season. [rac1]
The future of Edgar Ié might be at Villareal. [rac1]

Tarin will probably be starter with Gerard Lopez.Right decision.

Last edited:

God Serena

hasn't followed Tarin ,but Ie has been awful last year ,hopefully Bagnack will follow

Tarin was great with Juvenil A. Him and Quniti were quite the pair in defense and imo were very overshadowed in their role in a team dominated by names like Munir, Sanabria, Adama, and Godswil.

khaled_a_d

He's very highly regarded by all the coaches in the academy. Hopefully he'll make it and not disappear in the shadows like some of the other guys....

Will it be broadcasted anywhere?

La Masia ‏@Youngcules 5h5 hours ago
Barça B will debut in Segunda B against Cornella today. Tough opponent, but hopefully they'll get a good start!

Live on Esport3 at 19:00.

If it is broadcasted somewhere then I guess there will be stream somewhere
And actually Rojadirecta has the game listed in its stream .so yes .right now it seem we will be able to continue watching Barca B .just not fine official streams as last year

As for Tarin ,I know about him but I only watch Barca B .Bagnack was highly regarded as him once .just hope he won't disappoint like him

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Ortolá; Palencia, Costa, Tarín, Quinti; Samper, Ros, Babunski; Grimaldo, Campins, Dongou

Samper CM

khaled_a_d

How is Quintilla attacking wise? last year we lacked ability to create from sides with Adama in attack and Campins/Grimaldo on sides . I don't like that approach tbh .way too defensive but may be it will look different on the pitch
Rolon injury probably also forced Campins on wing

Like that Gerard is using Babunski,hope he will have a good season finally ,hopefully if Samper is truely CM he we will finally see if that is true position
interesting season ahead of this team

Home of Barca Fans