FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

F

Flavia

Interview with Ben Lederman's father, about the ban:

[tw]638505825036861440[/tw]

xavi_the_Boss

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Barcelona in the end didn't sign Almeria forward Dani Romera (20) for the B-team yesterday, but he's expected to join in January [vda l'esp]</p>— barcastuff (@barcastuff) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcastuff/status/638685286701117440">1. September 2015</a></blockquote>[/tw]

khaled_a_d

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Barcelona in the end didn't sign Almeria forward Dani Romera (20) for the B-team yesterday, but he's expected to join in January [vda l'esp]</p>— barcastuff (@barcastuff) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcastuff/status/638685286701117440">1. September 2015</a></blockquote>[/tw]

Makes sense .he should stayed playing their anyway

xXKonan

Official: Barcelona B players Gumbau, Camara (A list), Jose Suarez, Grimaldo, Samper and Babunski (B list) have been registered for CL #ucl

BBZ8800

G-
U-
M-
B-
A-
U-

It's an acronym! I can't fill it out just yet but I do know the G stands for Goat.

G - Goat
U - UberGoat
M - Magic, a pure magic
B - Best Goat ever
A - A goat, once again. A Goat.
U - Universe has never seen a player like him.

It is very simple.

xXKonan

what has gumbau done. his rank keeps going up
250x250_06155542gumbau.jpg
He has the Face of a winner :mou:

Joking aside The b list is unlimited. Players born on or after 1994 and played at the club for more than two years.

According to UEFA. so the Difference between the A and B list (Barca B) Wise is Gumbau and Camara weren't at Barcelona long enough to be on the B list while Samper,Grimaldo,J.Suarez,Babunski have.

gasgas

250x250_06155542gumbau.jpg
He has the Face of a winner :mou:

Joking aside The b list is unlimited. Players born on or after 1994 and played at the club for more than two years.

According to UEFA. so the Difference between the A and B list (Barca B) Wise is Gumbau and Camara weren't at Barcelona long enough to be on the B list while Samper,Grimaldo,J.Suarez,Babunski have.

oh i see

rixxer

More like a face out of dumb and dumber.

Enough of that. If you do not like the player because he does not have skills or he is playing badly, ok you are free to criticize his abilities, but the last couple of posts are just mean, personal stuff. Are you 15 or what? Like he is personally responsible for Lucho's decisions. Just a shame as some players are treated here.

zanela

Enough of that. If you do not like the player because he does not have skills or he is playing badly, ok you are free to criticize his abilities, but the last couple of posts are just mean, personal stuff. Are you 15 or what? Like he is personally responsible for Lucho's decisions. Just a shame as some players are treated here.

The Irony. lol
So you got your knickers in a twist over a blatantly innocuous playful remark. Are you 55 or what? Yeh see, I can bring it up as well.
Save your sermon for something less trivial. As long as I'm not breaking forum rules, which I haven't in all my time here, ain't got no time for it, and ain't no one gonna dictate the nature of my posting.

rixxer

The Irony. lol
So you got your knickers in a twist over a blatantly innocuous playful remark. Are you 55 or what? Yeh see, I can bring it up as well.
Save your sermon for something less trivial. As long as I'm not breaking forum rules, which I haven't in all my time here, ain't got no time for it, and ain't no one gonna dictate the nature of my posting.

Although I quoted you it was more like remark on several posters. It supposed to be fan forum of the ceratain team and not a place to personally insulting players of that team. But carry on if you think you think it was funny post, I think otherwise and said it. out.

God Serena

Although I quoted you it was more like remark on several posters. It supposed to be fan forum of the ceratain team and not a place to personally insulting players of that team. But carry on if you think you think it was funny post, I think otherwise and said it. out.

What are you on about exactly? You have no idea how a forum works do you?

Home of Barca Fans