FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Does this Luis Alberto has any potential to play with the first team in the future?

Well he's already over 20 years old and he's only on loan from Sevilla. He's a striker/midfielder, and we have better players there, so no.

ShandyFFM

we have soooo many good young players we are really blessed.... deulofeu,grimaldo,sergi roberto,rafinha i guess those are the players who are most likely to get in the first team squad... but imo sergi roberto and rafinha wont make it very long...as much as i like them, but with thiago,cesc,iniesta,xavi,busi we have too much players as you can see now for dos santos. same with the strikers like cuenca

i expect we will buy neymar so we will have in 1 year messi,neymar,pedro,tello,deulofeu

alex88bg

I just hope we wont rely on those guys in deffense on the A team in the future...THey are trully horrible players those CBs idk their names...

ShandyFFM

this barca b team istn playing the same posession football as we see it in the first team.... perhaps there are playertypes like busi,xavi missing or it is because this young boys that they first have to adept to the hard professional men football first ... and after that they will manage time after time to get their posession football right

btw gooooooooooooooool 2:2 espinosa

goooooooooooooooll 3:2 LUUUISSS ALBBBERTOO

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans