FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

Tonykross

Ie and Ca were all waste of money, Barca should not be buying 18 and 19 year olds unless they're exceptional talents, we have enough talent coming from our Juvenile teams to feed the B team. I understand buying few older players to bring experience and also serve as mentors for our talented youths.

yahudi

and another reservist out on loan

Official: Barcelona announce that B midfielder Miguel Maza (19) joins 3rd division team Betis B on loan until the end of the season #fcblive

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Ie and Ca were all waste of money, Barca should not be buying 18 and 19 year olds unless they're exceptional talents, we have enough talent coming from our Juvenile teams to feed the B team. I understand buying few older players to bring experience and also serve as mentors for our talented youths.

Well they weren't that expensive and they did well for Portugal in the u19 euros. Barca only had two players there, Deulofeu and Grimaldo.

yahudi

Well they weren't that expensive and they did well for Portugal in the u19 euros. Barca only had two players there, Deulofeu and Grimaldo.

Which makes Eusebio's decision to not play them at all even more baffling

In other news of the day:

The talks to renew the contract of B winger Gerard Deulofeu (18) have started. The player's current contract expires in 2014. [sport]
Barcelona want B centre back Sergi Gomez (20) to renew his contract. The club made him an offer and are waiting for his decision. [sport]
B midfielder Javier Espinosa (20) has asked the club to leave. Barcelona told him they'll consider it if a club shows interest. [sport]
via Barcastuff

Last edited:
X

xaviniesta

so no streams once again eh?

oh it's starts in an hour. hope there will be then.

Last edited:
X

xaviniesta

seems pretty attackminded to me. only questions about the back 4.
Masip - Balliu, Lombán, Planas, Grimaldo - L Alberto, Gustavo, Lobato - Kiko, Araujo, Deulofeu

bench: Bañuz, Sergi Gómez, Ilie, Espinosa, Edgar Ié, Joan Angeo Román, Dongou

jamrock

A back four filled with fullbacks and that midfield, but I guess its because Roberto and rafa are out. But Espinoza this bad I think not

ShandyFFM

luis alberto can play midfield ????

and lobato is very very versatile i love this guy although he can score brilliant goals

X

xaviniesta

why those new portugese players barely get any playing time. ie and ca i mean.

ShandyFFM

guess they arent that good .. or they need more time to adept... although one of the ( i cant separate them ...) was injured for a long time

or one of them said he prefers ronaldo over messi :troll:

X

xaviniesta

4-3-3
masip
balliu lomban planas grimaldo
lobato gustavo alberto
deulo arujo kiko

Home of Barca Fans