FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

navidjaan

With the planned Juvenil A promotions, there will be 10 La Masia players, but it's expected that some of them will leave due to no chance of minutes, like Arnau Campeny and Adria Vilanova, two CB's.

F

Flavia

[tw]749627452100599808[/tw]

[tw]749627823938215936[/tw]

[tw]749628439406272512[/tw]

[tw]749629358336335872[/tw]

[tw]749629655360106496[/tw]

xXKonan

Barcelona decided to loan Adrián Ortolá to Alavés for next season.

Loan to a La Liga team. good deal for him if he gets to play.

khaled_a_d

Well that made sense,we had 3 GK already for Barca B and signed new one.no way we were going to have 4 GKs.
Also it open room for Jordi Suarez who is Lucho favorite GK at Barca B

xavi_the_Boss

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Goalkeeper Jokin Ezkieta is expected to join Sabadell on loan. Negotiations with Barcelona are going well. [radiosabadell]</p>— barcabstuff (@barcabstuff) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcabstuff/status/754389645090131968">16. Juli 2016</a></blockquote>[/tw]

Next GK who will go on loan.Not sure why we signed him.

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Jon Bakero, son of former Barcelona player José Mari Bakero, is currently on a trial at Barcelona B. [md]</p>— barcabstuff (@barcabstuff) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcabstuff/status/753490393669464064">14. Juli 2016</a></blockquote>[/tw]

Last edited:
F

Flavia

[tw]755451077093384192[/tw]

There will be more canteranos in the 1st team than at Barça B...

khaled_a_d

I don't care about how many canteranos in B team or how strong this team will be.For me it is of most important that Kaptoum,Alena &Mujica get the best possible development there.May be Tarin,Marlon and whoever has a chance to make it to the 1st team

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not sure that's gonna happen if they keep loading the team with older players from other teams.

Those guys might suddenly find themselves on the bench with Gerard chasing promotion. Imagine the reactions if he still fails at that too...

khaled_a_d

I don't know the players we signed tbh,but Gerard is already a big fan of Alena & Mujica while Kaptoum isn't that young anyway and was a starter last year (started half of the matches,missed many for injury early on)
But yeah,if it is the plan is to go for promotion above playing the best prospects it is awful,but if he is just making a backbone that will help the most promising prospects then it might be all good tbf.

Messi983

I think they want to have this as some kind of transition season. Of course the goal is at least promotion playoff but I believe those experienced players we have brought will only be here until some of youngsters from Juvenil A are ready to play for Barca B. Some of them might even get their chance later this season. But it's hard to play in Segunda B with only 17-18 yo kids.

xXKonan

[tw]755847202468003840[/tw]

Started off their Preseason with a bang.

I noticed no Tarin at all today. he wasn't training with the first team and didn't even make the squad for this game. is he injured?

Home of Barca Fans