FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

xXKonan

[tw]747525854134173696[/tw]

We are signing Marc Cardona, from Atlético Sanluqueño.

He plays as a forward and scored 19 goals last season for Atlético Sanluqueño.

xXKonan

According to Gerard Romero, we are going to give Ortolá a new contract renewal and will loan him out to a better team.

I'm guessing for him to improve and wait until Masip's contract is up. in the meantime we signed a new GK for the B team and his name is Alberto Varo, he was brought in as Backup/Challenge for Jose Suarez.

khaled_a_d

Don't get it,we have Jokin Ezkieta to challenge Suarez.and Varo is older than both as he is same age as Ortolá
I am not sure we need to continue with the 3 GK format with B team specially in shorter Ssegunda b season

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They're loading the squad with players from all over Spain and expect to get promoted to Segunda? :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Erm, who are the rumored Juvenil A players who are joining Barca B?

That could even the numbers.

Looks like the current three Barça B players that will remain and the Juvenil A players that will get promoted, will make up numbers on the bench.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Well... maybe a hard reset was needed. Most of the B players faded in Barca B. Were hyped at some point. A lost few years.

Hope they're thinking ahead not just screwing the structure up. Fact is, it can happen, but noy often. And we already had a significant change of personel in winter.

Hope it turns out good and some youth coached are replaced as well, maybe even the one responsible for the whole youth development.

God Serena

Most of our B team would be comprised of no potential La Masia graduates anyways. As long as our potential prospects get their minutes it doesn't bother me how many are bought and how many are Juvenil A promotions. By the time any player makes it from the B team they tend to be considered as one of our own regardless of where they played beforehand, anyways.

Home of Barca Fans