FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

xXKonan

The Defense really isn't really that much of a problem tbh. It's the attack and Midfield(quite a bit) that we seem to be having problems the most.

Alena has been a bright spot not surprising but theirs times I feel like he's shouldering too much of the burden on trying to create. the last couple of games we just struggled creating chances and the ones we managed to make we end up blowing it in front of the goal.

Today we managed to create several chances but we were wasteful at times infront of the goal. but thankfully Romera scored the two goals.

F4THi

Banned
Really surprised about Gerard trusting Carbonell at CM position, he used to play as a CF for Junveil B where he shined most and scored a lot, I like the idea of playing a good offensive player as a CM so that you can rely on like 5 players while attacking, Alena and Carbonell at midfield with 3 forwards upfront will bring more goals sooner or later, Romera is back to his form and Cardona is recovering and is expected to be back soon, I think if the B team keeps working that way the promotion is very likely this season, I hope.

xXKonan

Barcelona B won their away match vs UE Llagostera today. With goals from Carbonell and Marc Cardona who has returned from his injury that kept him sidelined for 7 weeks.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Barcelona B won their away match vs UE Llagostera today. With goals from Carbonell and Marc Cardona who has returned from his injury that kept him sidelined for 7 weeks.

Without Alena, Marlon and Nili too!

Top of the table! :barcaflag:

navidjaan

Carbonell could be a Roberto 2.0. Really knocked off Kaptoum, it seems. Love underdog stories of La Masia. Wish Palencia can become one too.

F4THi

Banned
Sport says that Livepool has been monitoring some Barca B players and sent their scouts a couple of times to watch them, who you think they're aiming ?

nibarcafans

Line-up v. Valencia Mestalla:
Suarez
Palencia, Tarin, Martinez, Moi
Alena, Ferran, Carbonell
Alfaro, Cardona, Romera

Subs: Martinez, Borja Jopez, Xemi, Gumbau, Fali, Mujica, Perea

Home of Barca Fans