FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

xXKonan

Barcelona B plays Levante B here in about 10 mins and here's the lineup.

[tw]787654029199478784[/tw]

I guess Tarin did lose his starting spot.

Jallo

It is kind of amazing that Gerard has been coaching this team for this long, but he still hasn't figured out how to attack in segunda b. This season the team is keeping alot of possession, but it is defensive possession. The last couple of games the team has moved the ball to the middle of the field successfully (most becuase no one presses them high). Then the CBs pass the ball sideways to each other, then they pass to Alena with his back to goal then he passes back to the CBs again. Then Palencia or Nilli get the ball in wide areas and cross to no one. This has happened over and over again, as a result, the Strikers (Romera or Mujica) are completely taken out of the game. Teams sit back and counter, that has been the strategy against Barca B. Gerard doesn't seem to have the answers, he doesn't put his creative players in positions to succeed. Its because he doesn't want to take risks, but ironically his team always seem to become undone around the 70th minute by counter attacks.
If Gerard wants to win promotion he needs to come up with a plan of attack and take risks, I have noticed early in the game his players rarely try to take-on defenders. Since he lost Cardona he didn't adjust, Cardona is strong and can hold the ball up. Mujica and Romera have to be more involved in the build up for the team to succeed.
He needs to fix the attack, if he wants to keep his job. Try calling up Lee and see if he can give them a little innovation going forward. TRY SOMETHING ANYTHING. PLEASE. THIS TEAM IS SUPER BORING TO WATCH.

khaled_a_d

Mujica should start instead of Alfaro. And Tarin over Martinez

I agree with both sentences but about Martinez is he really that bad?
I mean it seem defense isn't our problem
I would still want Tarin to start because down the line he might have a chance with 1st team but result wise it doesn't seem that Martinez is a problem.
Just asking since I've not been able to watch Barca B this year

F4THi

Banned
Why would we start an argument about " is Martinez that bad " when he isn't even bad ! Don't listen to those Tarin fans, Martinez is doing his job perfectly but you know that mistake he made vs Celtic can be enough for them to judge him !

Home of Barca Fans