FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

JamDav1982

Like Vitinho.

Never seen him play but cracking name. Can just hear the commentators shouting 'Viiiiiiiiiitttinho!' as he rattles one in the top corner.

Small pleasures in a summer like this.

khaled_a_d

Is it really Valverde's decision to bring Vitinho? He's not even a Barca player yet.

Do you think he watched any of those enough? His decision is probably based on the scouting report of the club and his assistants.
He probably got a very good feedback on him.

God Serena

Do you think he watched any of those enough? His decision is probably based on the scouting report of the club and his assistants.
He probably got a very good feedback on him.

If it was Lucho I'd say "No" without a moment's hesitation, but since Valverde seems to actually care how B team players perform, I'll give it the benefit of the doubt. It just seems to be too heavily board influenced otherwise.

khaled_a_d

If it was Lucho I'd say "No" without a moment's hesitation, but since Valverde seems to actually care how B team players perform, I'll give it the benefit of the doubt. It just seems to be too heavily board influenced otherwise.

Lucho probably watched more games than you think. But coach has to rely on other people for reports about the players. those who are hired to follow them.

God Serena

Lucho probably watched more games than you think. But coach has to rely on other people for reports about the players. those who are hired to follow them.

Lucho gave Gumbau more minutes than he eventually gave Alena and let Grimaldo leave without a debut while Juan Camara played LB in our friendlies. I don't think he was watching a damn thing.

Galning

Lucho gave Gumbau more minutes than he eventually gave Alena and let Grimaldo leave without a debut while Juan Camara played LB in our friendlies. I don't think he was watching a damn thing.

La Masia coordination is in shambles. Gumbau getting most minutes with the first team and then being allowed to leave on a free shows they have no vision for the future. Just random decisions, no clear view. They have no idea what they're doing and neither was Lucho when it came to the B team. He didn't give a shit.

xXKonan

[tw]884072893235253248[/tw]

Samu Araujo, comes on loan for the B team from Celta. I'm guessing Moi is likely leaving this summer.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think the only starters next season for the B team might be Alena and Cucu. Palencia and Marlon if they stay there.

Probably just 4 out of 11 players with the many signings we're making.

What's the point?

Home of Barca Fans