FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

xXKonan

Dani Romera is leaving Barca B for Cadiz tomorrow.

I read a rumor from either Romero or Roge saying Villanova will likely be loaned out this season.

God Serena

They will probably try to push him as much as they can to be professional footballer with a career in Liga or segunda. Won't hate them for that considering that he will be taking 5th or 4th CB spot

Well he was promoted in a time where the B team was chasing promotion and they didn't have any option to push him that hard. So far his B team career has been riding the bench and rightfully so, he probably would have never made the B team on ability alone in the first place. I don't know what they'd be able to do to get him a good professional career. 3rd division is probably the best he can hope for and even when we were in 3rd division he wasn't good enough.

Messi983

Club has yet to announce Samu Araujo and Mariano Konyk. Both Capdevila and Roge find it strange in that regard.

According to MD Araujo will have a medical today together with Lozano and De Galarreta so they'll be announced if/when they pass medical.

Messi983

We've signed 17 years old CB Jorge Cuenca from Alcorcon. Last season he played 5 games in Segunda A.

[tw]887311331812139011[/tw]

xXKonan

I read Real were also interested in him. I guess Tarin-Buneo-Cuenca-Martinez will be our B team CBs, with Marlon being promoted to the first team.

khaled_a_d

We've signed 17 years old CB Jorge Cuenca from Alcorcon. Last season he played 5 games in Segunda A.

[tw]887311331812139011[/tw]

We are doing solid job reinforcing Barca B. let's hope one of those signing will be like Pedro/Busquets/Puyol signings or at least Motta

Trickykid

Rumors on Twitter claims that we beat Los Merengues to his signature. All lies of course, though, as we all know that we can't sign anyone and literally noone would pick us over RM... Right, guys?

khaled_a_d

I read Real were also interested in him. I guess Tarin-Buneo-Cuenca-Martinez will be our B team CBs, with Marlon being promoted to the first team.

Lots of height in this group, shortest is Tarin at 1,83 while the rest between 1,87 and 1,89. I know we has history of shorter defenders but I think it is always good to have height in the team.
Edit: We forget about Mariano Konyk too

Home of Barca Fans