FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

Porque

Interesting game. Mingo has been poor/shaky since returnings from injury which is normal I guess.

Konrad has a super basic style of game, but it has it's uses when you have a big 9 and those who arrive into the box from the second line as it will create both frustrations and chances.

Bobo32

Konrad is crap so far

Looks a bit like Dembele does for the first team. Not quick enough in the head for the tempo, but much faster than anyone else when he gets the space. He created a chance just before half time.

I agree it seems strange that Nico and Oriol doesn't switch positions. Nico plays well as a pivot, but I don't like Oriols positioning as an interior.
Aside from these players, Collado and Peque, is there anyone to keep an eye on? The blonde RCB with #4, Comas?, looks as if he could be good... Never heard of him.

Porque

In the current lineup you picked out the higher potential players. Comas the RCB you mentioned and Mingo the LCB, but he is below the level he showed pre-injury right now.

I was just going to post that I expect Matheus comes on in midfield for Oriol at some point and I see that it's happened (he is not one to keep an eye on :D).

From the bench Angel and Ilias (both 16) are very highly rated. I expect Angel to get some minutes so watch out for him.

There is just too many injuries right now. From midfield alone the team is missing Jandro, Lucas de Vega and Gavi, not to mentioned Ilaix who is with the first team.

Last edited:

Bobo32

In the current lineup you picked out the higher potential players. Comas the RCB you mentioned and Mingo the LCB, but he is below the level he showed pre-injury right now.

I was just going to post that I expect Matheus comes on in midfield for Oriol at some point and I see that it's happened (he is not one to keep an eye on :D).

From the bench Angel and Ilias (both 16) are very highly rated. I expect Angel to get some minutes so watch out for him.

There is just too many injuries right now. From midfield alone the team is missing Jandro, Lucas de Vega and Gavi, not to mentioned Ilaix who is with the first team.

Thanks!
Jandro and Gavi would be fun to see, I'll certainly keep an eye on them when they return.
Here comes Angel with 16 minutes to go!

Bobo32

That was a great save by Pena

I think I might have a new favourite in this Comas guy. Looks ambitious, plays with the right aggression when marking, positions himself well, makes good passing choices.

Porque

Was Angel even offside? The replays gave no clues to the line at all.

Close game, if Collado isn't at his best then the whole team offensively suffers. Konrad had one of his terrible games.

Only point I will say on Nico is that he will hardly lose the ball, with that in mind he needs to open up more passing angles for his CBs and move a little bit more off the ball.

Messi983

EyDrdTOWYAE8LwL

Home of Barca Fans