FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

kozza

Boring game but one player was a boss, Edgar Ié, it's the first time I watch him and I was quite impressed, MoTM for me, very confident and successful tackles in the penalty area, very quick, he almost dribbled all Alcorcon players in a run in first half, he really have qualities for being first team player in the future. f*** off Eusebio for leaving him without playing time and preferring the very limited Lomban,

Micah

Boring game but one player was a boss, Edgar Ié, it's the first time I watch him and I was quite impressed, MoTM for me, very confident and successful tackles in the penalty area, very quick, he almost dribbled all Alcorcon players in a run in first half, he really have qualities for being first team player in the future. f*** off Eusebio for leaving him without playing time and preferring the very limited Lomban,

He's been notoriously under-used this season. Featured in less than 5 games all season, which is a bloody shame looking at how good a talent he looks.
I remember seeing him for the first time midway through the season, when he came on for Grimaldo(only since he got injured) and was there for like 15mins and looked extremely composed and made some very good tackles. It was also his debut if im not wrong. I just can't imagine why Eusibio has not played him all season. Looks a very good talent.

jklz

Should stop getting all these attackers (or players in general) that limit playtime for the youngsters from the academy; those that actually potentially have a future at the club. Only buy players that are absolutely necessary to fill the gaps (a right back instead of Balliu for example).

With Araujo, Dongou, Kiko, Román, maybe Luis Alberto and Deulofeu and probably Sandro and/or Adama I think we're good in attack.

Home of Barca Fans