FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

Wouterinho

Bagnack should join the B team as well imo, certainly if they don't renew muniesa's contract (which seems to be the case although I think it would be ridiculous).

Arachnid

Bagnack should join the B team as well imo, certainly if they don't renew muniesa's contract (which seems to be the case although I think it would be ridiculous).

I assumed that Bagnack in the B team this season was a given. It would be insane not to.

Wouterinho

What about Godswill? Team could use a better right back.
I was also thinking about him, he would also benefit a lot from the experience.
I've seen him play a few times, but not that much and I was wondering: could he become a central defender? Like Puyol did. Physically he's amazing and guys like Montoya or Grimaldo (I know he's a left back) are better when it comes to attacking. Any opinions from people who've seen him play more than I have?

(but I'd let him play as a right back for the B team, at least initially)

MessiDinho10

Godswill is better than Balliu imo. Also, I would like to see Bagnack in defense, as I see him as a potential first team player. He has got the pace we need in defense.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Godswill is better than Balliu imo. Also, I would like to see Bagnack in defense, as I see him as a potential first team player. He has got the pace we need in defense.

Agree...Balliu caught my eye the first time I saw him but he never inspires much confidence, defensively

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Lluís Carreras linked by MD as a possible replacement to Eusebio...I see that he was a former cantera player and played as a LB & DM but know nothing about his coaching style other than he got Sabadell promoted to Segunda in his first season...Sitting a bit lower in the table than the B team but did notch 3-2 wins earlier this season both against B & RM B

jklz

Can't they promote somebody from within? Vinyals, Pimienta.. Or maybe bring back either Oscar Garcia or Luis Enrique (considering he's still unemployed).

kozza

Noo, I want Sergi for Barça B, we need an ex world class player, like Pep was, Sergi is coaching Recreativo Huelva this season

yahudi

Didn't watch the match but according to @youngcules, Edgar Ié was impressive again

Had a decent game but was caught a bit too far up the pitch during the Girona counter-attack that led to the goal

His strengths seems to be his pace and tackling, his build-up play was all safe passes to the next man.

Home of Barca Fans