FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

ShandyFFM

deulo will learn how to adept more to our style even if his own style can change our game to an other level.. like tello of example... but i guess he knows if he wants to kame it to the first team and into the spanish national team all the coaches told him what he can change and how to improve

Trickykid

This match is a actually being aired on danish television with danish commentators and all. Pretty crazy considering we're talking segunda division.

ShandyFFM

This match is a actually being aired on danish television with danish commentators and all. Pretty crazy considering we're talking segunda division.

in free tv ??? u can be pretty happy about this =) here in germany we dont even have the italian/spanish nor the french league at our paytv ... sky... sux so hard.. but glad i can watch la liga online on laola1.tv :D

Trickykid

in free tv ??? u can be pretty happy about this =) here in germany we dont even have the italian/spanish nor the french league at our paytv ... sky... sux so hard.. but glad i can watch la liga online on laola1.tv :D

No, not free unfortunately. It's the same channel that usually airs La Liga, and it requires a monthly fee.

Trickykid

i would pay so much just to see la liga and spanish football on my tv ^^ shit german television

Yeah I'm pretty chuffed with it aswell. Only problem being that you can actually risk ending up in your couch from noon to midnight, as there are matches all day long basically.

Home of Barca Fans