FC Barcelona Finances

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
How many NFT's will be sold?

So far just one piece of NFT had been created by the club and it was auctioned off today in New York. I think they are trying to test the waters with this one piece.

Edit: Today's was the first of 10 NFTs that the club is working to create.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Is there going to be any cheaper alternatives? Don't have 550k burning pocket right now.

Yeah, I am sure there will be. Our NFT hasn’t been officially launched yet after the botched and cancelled deal with that Israeli company last year. I think this was just the first step before the club launches NFT fully and officially to the general public.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
- 25% of Barca Studios sold to Socios.com for 100m, without an expiration date but the club will look to have options for a buyback. This is significantly higher than the initially valued price of 49% of it for 50m, however:
- It includes not just the audiovisual contents produced by Barca Studios but also all digital assets such as NFTs, sales of fan tokens etc.

...The club estimated that the Bar?a Studios business should generate 340.46 million euros in 2027-2028 with an EBITDA of 197.94 million, as 2Playbook advanced. The sales document did not specify whether it was dealt with solely through the audiovisual business or whether it already included these digital assets.

The starting point was optimal, since the operating result of this business unit already reached 50% of a turnover that in 2020 exceeded 30 million and in 2020-2021 should reach 38.47 million euros. From there, the business plan that has been provided to investors established a high rate of growth in turnover, between 64% and 88% year-on-year, to reach 208.86 million in 2023-2024. Since that year, growth would not exceed 17%, to reach those more than 340 million in 2027-2028.

https://www.2playbook.com/clubes/la...llones-explotar-negocio-en-web3_9114_102.html

Zidane82

Barca have generated a total of 767 million euros in revenue from the activation of the three economic levers. [@DavidIbanez5]

xXKonan

OFFICIAL: Barcelona have sold 24.5% rights of Barca Studios to
@socios

With this we can register our players.

Devils

Barcelona announces the sale of 24.5% of Bar?a Studios to the company Socios.com for 100 million euros to accelerate the club’s audiovisual, blockchain, NFT and Web.3 strategy.

What does this last part even mean?!

jamrock

I know we put some of all that money toward debt repayment not sure how much, how its around 200m

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans