Fc Barcelona jersey 2010-2011

Blaugrana1899

I definitely staying far away from the away kit. Most likely Ibra short sleeve shirt and for the winter Messi long sleeve home shirt.

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Well, I will buy both... the home reminds me the Meyba's of former '80s and the away reminds me the Kappa Dream Team. So very good reasons the buy...

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
I adore the green one, have to have it asap :D
Have the pink one hehe, what can i do i so loveeeee colores :p

desoe

Our home kits are a looooooooooooot of better than our last ones.

The last ones had this awful and ugly yellow V-neck, which how I said many times - I didn't stand. (basically - V-neck is always terrible, very very bad style for clothes)

The new ones also have yellow, but this time it's looking a lot of better, or at least Villa is making it this way :lol:

I think I'm buying one this time, after I was waiting for 12 months so far.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
The yellow collar would have been nice if it wasnt gigantic.

Absolutly hate the away kits. We need to start rocking the golden shirts again, dark blue or even silver.

M

m2base

I agree with you G.J. I would have liked to see dark blue again [Away kit] but then again they are Barca shirts, someone is bound to like them out there. I know I like the Home jersey but don't know what to do with my Ibrahimovic jersey...is he going or is he staying? Time will tell

The home and goalkeepers shirt looks solid, away, its debatable.

I'll have to save up some cash for the home and goalkeeper shirts definitely. They looked really good on Villa, haha.

R

Ronnie10

I don't like the yellow bit, I prefer last season's. It was awesome.

L

luddealm

When you preorder the new shirts, are you getting them the 5th of june or is that just the date when they'r sending them? :pep:

Home of Barca Fans