FC Barcelona: Win of the youth system

MontenegrinCuler

:lol:
Siuuuuuuuu

7029626e-53d0-4cbb-b664-a9f6e07b4ffb_16-9-discover-aspect-ratio_default_0.webp

The revenge of Barça's cadet B

The team led by David Sánchez has scored eight goals against Bayern in the Porsche Fussball Cup

In a great match, the team led by David Sánchez was able to beat Bayern 8 to 1. And even though the Germans started winning. The main protagonist of the match was left winger Ruslan Mba, who scored three goals and provided two assists.

The rest of the goals have been scored by Alejandro Fernández -2-, another winger signed from Valladolid, Hugo Garcés -2-, an Aragonese midfielder with a very promising future, and Álex Arasa, a center forward who has arrived this summer at La Masia from of Reus.
Bayern should prepare their 1st team for this:lol:

Porque

2-1 win for Juvenil A against Badalona in Belletti's first home game.

starting XI:

Eder Aller; Xavi Espart, Rangel, Nico, Walton; Tommy, Brian Fariñas, Quim Junyent; Jan Virgili, Hugo Alba y Dani Ferrer.

goals: Farinas and Walton

Flick in the stands watching Kim. :cool:

6a4bfc53-9c20-4b98-a735-2ff13657c7ec_16-9-discover-aspect-ratio_default_0.webp
Wanted to watch but life got in the way. Did you see?

Bit of background on Walton btw. Cracking strke.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Flick doing good. I mean, he trusted Casado and Bernal + brought Victor up. But he also follows and watches even Juvenile A live. I'm, not saying Xavi didn't bring in youngsters, because he did and many were successful - but for a "foreign" manager like Flick really taking an interest in Masia is a good sign. Kudos!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, Flick had impact on Musiala too apparently

I think the comparisons with him & Xavi are a bit pointless honestly, no point to pile on but rather support who the new coach is

Messi983

Wanted to watch but life got in the way. Did you see?

Bit of background on Walton btw. Cracking strke.

Nope, I watched FCB femeni and then also start of the season in NFL.

Will try to catch some Juvenil games this season though.

Home of Barca Fans