FC Barcelona: Win of the youth system

Porque

There's alot to like about alot of the players. But this is a team of 7/8 out of 10 talents apart from DRO who is the standout player.

Not to mention that the cream of this age group is already in the A (Cubarsi, Bernal, Lamine). Guille, Ton Ee, Cuenca are on the A bench tonight and the likes of Pau Prim, Darvich have seemingly already graduated.

So yeah big talented group overall.

Great we get to play against hugely developed players too in Young Boys and Monaco.

What the issue here is is that the whole team (minus Dro) are basically system players on one or another. So we would look much better with a top youth coach (I don't think Belletti is anything special from what I've seen).

But if we break the players down you got guys like.

Juan Hernandez / Kim - Dani Olmo types at respective ages
Pedri R - Casado, Turrientes
Pedro Soma - Classic 4 / Oriol Romeu, Thiago A hybrid :lol:
Widemen - Pedrito esque
Landry - Kounde

If they fulfill potential.

Fullbacks and other centres are suspect AF. Though Espart is a solid little player that has been converted form DMC.

jamrock

Only players in this group that had first team potential is DRO and Landry.

The others could be bench players at best, Juan and Quim are nice little players, but that's exactly what they are, nice little players

I like gistau but our record with strikers, I can't put too much faith in him.

Porque

I really like Soma too, taking into consideration too that he just turned 18 end of July and hasn't come through LaMasia.

Just got some red flags to coach out.
-Making space when team in possession.
-Stamina. Doesn't look fully matchfit yet.

Also top speed? Does he have any?

Home of Barca Fans