FC Barcelona: Win of the youth system

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
The GK position is stacked so it is no surprise. It is almost impossible right now for a young GK to have a perspective in the first team. Bravo plays right now and after that it could (also should) be MAtS for a decade.

L

linetty

Yeah, I know that we're stacked there for years to come but still he was cool. I liked him.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Although Paik, one of the players banned by FIFA, turns 18 in March, he has to wait until the transfer ban is over to play official games again.

Why?

khaled_a_d

Although Paik, one of the players banned by FIFA, turns 18 in March, he has to wait until the transfer ban is over to play official games again.

Why?

I think because those aren't Barca players right now ,not officially and at 18 they are professional players
to play for the club they will need to sign for us and probably will be considered a new signing which we aren't allowed until Jan 2016

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I think because those aren't Barca players right now ,not officially and at 18 they are professional players
to play for the club they will need to sign for us and probably will be considered a new signing which we aren't allowed until Jan 2016

But they are part of the youth system.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Red Bull Salzburg have tabled a bid for Xavi Quintilla. His contract expires in summer. Looks like we might lose one of our brightest defensive prospects.... :facepalm:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
How we've not signed him up on a deal yet is just pathetic.

Zubi really destroyed his legacy and I doubt it can ever be repaired.

Home of Barca Fans