Fernando Torres

Robbie

It would be amazing if Torres hit top form and took 6 points off United for us, but this signing is more and more looking like Shevchenko 2.0. He's a walking sick note and will probably pull a hamstring in his first run out in a blue shirt

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
0,,10268~9382719,00.jpg

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
It would be amazing if Torres hit top form and took 6 points off United for us, but this signing is more and more looking like Shevchenko 2.0. He's a walking sick note and will probably pull a hamstring in his first run out in a blue shirt

:) Let's hope so.

Co0ter

I think he'd look a lot better in blue if he had his long blonde hair back.

Now that I think of it, that was quite gay.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
he will definitley look less girlish in a blue jersey :D
it baffles me to see the love liverpool fans have for this guy and some sort of disillusion that u believe that he would never leave u and would stick with u through the toughest times :lol: dude aint even from your club let alone country :lol: he came to england for money and to win trophies and since liverpool aint gonna be doing that for at least a year he is moving on yet u believe he betrayed u somehow :lol: if he went to the mancs he would have betrayed u but going to chelski is just moving to a team that has a bigger chance at a trophy.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
He wants to win a league at least once I'm sure. How many realistic challenges have Liverpool made for the title in the last 10 years? 2? Chelsea have won 3, more times than Liverpool have even looked like challengers. They've got the CL and another final they lost over us but other than that they are not the club they once were. He never said they weren't a big club historically, he just said he's gone to a top club that is consistently challenging for everything, something Liverpool can't do. The man spoke truth, nothing more nothing less.

Home of Barca Fans