Fernando Torres

R

Redman

The Russian crook will need to spend another £75M to get Chelsea back among the top sides. He's left with an ageing team, filled with athletic yet brainless African players and an English donkey at the back, and a brain-damaged Czech in goal. Chelsea are going downhill regardless. And once the Russian leaves, Chelsea will go to the wall - where they belong.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Hahahahaha. Drogba is hardly brainless and Cech is back to good form this season.

You know what really happened.. As Meta said, he went to Liverpool to win things, in 2009 he got a taste of what it's like to challenge for the title, and after 1.5 years of being in the shitter his hunger increased. It's all Liverpool's fault for giving him that taste and then falling to shit! He ain't winning shit this season though.

XaviMessiGirl

He'll probably get injured, and he won't score either, but it'll be amusing to see the crowd. :D I hope we cheer over the undeserved boos he's going to get.

I doubt it, Liverpool fans are pretty fucking loud. Even at OT you can hear us over them most of the time.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Fernando Torres is a ridiculous legend. Talk about stabbing with a poisoned dagger and twisting it and then stabbing into another spot and twisting again. Then spitting on the fallen body and dumping a cart of salt on it. Hell, he took a dump too.

Fuck me he is a God.

Despicable. You have some warped standards there.

mittchan82

I don't like players who are not loyal to their teams. But this case, I feel for FT. I mean he went to Pool to achieve something but instead he got further away from his goal then he was in Athletico. I can't blame him for jumping ship. At the end of the day, he was looking after himself when no one else was.
And you can't blame Torres only for this transfer. Pool could have refused the offer from Chelsea but instead they caved in. They had less than 11 hours left and I'm pretty sure Liverpool could have held on long enough to not sell him.
But why are all the Liverpool fans so mad about his transfer when you claim he's an overrated striker? He wasn't doing too much for the team so might as well get some cash from his transfer and use it to bring in more suitable players. Seems more logical to me.

Galning

It isn't Ferando's fault that Liverpool started to suck, I mean, look at his teammates.. I was sorry for the guy.
I don't like him since he's playing for Chelsea now, but it's a normal decision. He never would've left Liverpool if their situation wasn't this hopeless.

ViolentLogic

Torres should have waited till summer and went to a non-EPL club.

EPL is gonna end his career man, with their version of rugby (I meant football sry).

XaviMessiGirl

And you can't blame Torres only for this transfer. Pool could have refused the offer from Chelsea but instead they caved in. They had less than 11 hours left and I'm pretty sure Liverpool could have held on long enough to not sell him.
But why are all the Liverpool fans so mad about his transfer when you claim he's an overrated striker? He wasn't doing too much for the team so might as well get some cash from his transfer and use it to bring in more suitable players. Seems more logical to me.

We "caved in" because we don't want a player who doesn't want to be there. Liverpool didn't want to sell him but there was no other option. It's just like when Mascherano wanted to leave Liverpool and so refused to play, had no choice but to sell him to Barca. Unfortunately transfers lie more with the player than with the club nowadays.

And Liverpool fans never called him overrated. Everyone always had faith in him. It's others who called him overrated.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Torres owes no loyalty to Liverpool.

he was happy with his hometown club, he only left them to give them some much needed funds. once he left, however, all he was after was winning things. if he was gonna waste his career away in upper-mid-table obscurity he'd have stayed in Madrid. Liverpool had to match his ambitions and they failed spectacularly to do that. they also wanted to fuck his World Cup up just to preserve their decaying carcass of a season - that was probably the major reason he decided to leave in the summer, tbh.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Yeah, I never thought Torres could be so cool!

You'll have to do better than that ;)

Torres owes no loyalty to Liverpool.

he was happy with his hometown club, he only left them to give them some much needed funds. once he left, however, all he was after was winning things. if he was gonna waste his career away in upper-mid-table obscurity he'd have stayed in Madrid. Liverpool had to match his ambitions and they failed spectacularly to do that. they also wanted to fuck his World Cup up just to preserve their decaying carcass of a season - that was probably the major reason he decided to leave in the summer, tbh.

Torres owes a lot to Liverpool too.

It's not just a one way street here you know.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Torres owes a lot to Liverpool too.

It's not just a one way street here you know.

what little he owes you (for helping his club out financially, hooking him up with your GK coach, and boosting his profile by getting the PL hype machine behind him) he's already repaid by almost firing you to the PL Title and nearly ruining his career (and World Cup) by playing when he should have just taken time off to heal fully.

he joined you to challenge for major trophies.

you are no longer challenging for major trophies and won't be for another season and a half at least.

he doesn't have a season and a half to waste.

Home of Barca Fans