Fernando Torres

Yaotzin

Works hard and stops City playing out the back while getting absolutely zero support whatsoever. Reward is to get subbed for Drogba who is useless as usual.

Even if he has got shit, I feel sorry for the guy. Chelsea are making him look worse than he is for sure.

Bionicman

Works hard and stops City playing out the back while getting absolutely zero support whatsoever. Reward is to get subbed for Drogba who is useless as usual.

Even if he has got shit, I feel sorry for the guy. Chelsea are making him look worse than he is for sure.
I feel sorry for Drogba, who actually does his job once in a while and yet has to share time with an incompetent jerk while getting bashed by said jerk's army of ballwashers. Drogba hasn't been very good this year, and he probably should go, but unlike Torres he actually has had good games against competent opposition at some point in the last year.

Last edited:

Yaotzin

Drogba has a few good games because Chelsea is built around him. He's still been totally crap most of the time - which has nothing to do with Torres as they rarely play together.

And I'm sure as hell no Torres ballwasher. I've always considered him overrated, I agreed with Sid Lowe calling him Spain's Emile Heskey, and I think he's mostly finished as a player. But Chelsea still make him worse than he is, because they're such a glacially slow team.

Bionicman

I didn't mean you; I meant the endless array of commenters on major football sites yelling about how nothing is Torres's fault. I suppose I need to avoid said comment sections more often. His performances at Liverpool have apparently given him a fanbase for life.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
:lol: He's more than Emile Heskey, that's for sure. I mean come on!!

But his attempt at dribbling the ball after they took the lead tonight... It sure reminded me of Heskey :lol:

M

mitkoa7x

The commentator kept insisting that Torres will leave Chelsea at the end of the season. Milan are the only club I can think of that would take done-in stars.

Robbie

That is, if Chelsea are willing to swallow their pride and sell Torres for what he's actually worth (5-10mil).

Milan are the flea-market shoppers/dumpster divers of Europe. If they aren't getting a deal, Galliani won't go for it. Senderos, Yepes, Oguchi Onyewu :)lol:), Oliveira, Kaka's brother, etc. The list goes on

La LL

Generally Delightful
3509466_460s.jpg

Home of Barca Fans