Fernando Torres

Der Kaiser

3577718_460s.jpg

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Played well and scored another. Looks like he's actually starting to hit some kind of form, considering he'd never had more than 1 good game for every 10+ he played. :lol:

M

mitkoa7x

Torres scoring, Cristina scoring from FK and making 2 assists... what the hell is happening? Its like the laws of the Universe changed overnight...

B

barcelonista

Torres scoring, Cristina scoring from FK and making 2 assists... what the hell is happening? Its like the laws of the Universe changed overnight...

Plus Messi scoring a penaldo and Pique playing well. Something's definitely wrong in the Matrix.

desoe

Played well and scored another. Looks like he's actually starting to hit some kind of form, considering he'd never had more than 1 good game for every 10+ he played. :lol:

Oh no, just before the eventual game between Barca and Chelsea in the CL :(
And I thought we have a clear route to Munich ...

B

barcelonista

Oh no, just before the eventual game between Barca and Chelsea in the CL :(
And I thought we have a clear route to Munich ...

Don't worry. Milan will do us the favour and knock us out on Tuesday. We'll escape the embarrassment of conceding a Fernando Torres goal infront of the whole world. :pep:

Hatem Ben Arfa

Chelsea will win the champions league & Fernando Torres will win the ballon d'or

you heard it here first.

it doesn't matter who wins the Champions League and scores in the final and even if they win the European Championship 2012. Messi will win the Ballon D'Or just because of those 5 goals against Leverkusen. Just like those 4 goals against Arsenal won him the Ballon D'Or ahead of Champions League winners like Snjeider and World Cup winners like Iniesta and Xavi.

you heard it here first.

I said during the group stage that Milan will be in the UCL final this season. So now i'm worried. But knowing this Barca team, they have saved a specialk performance for Tuesday night.

Home of Barca Fans