FIFA Club World Cup 2011 - Japan - CAMPIONS DEL MÓN!

Birdy

Twist, kicks can be justified during misfortune moments of a game..

BUT, muscle injuries are totally unacceptable.. What the fuck? What is the physio and medical teams doing?
Since the begging of the season Alexis twice, iniesta, fabregas and adriano have all been sidelined due to muscle injuries..

Trequartista

The good
the way our team has been moving from the 4-3-3 to the 3-4-3 recently has been awesome that you cant even know what is the formation we have been using in the games vs sadd and Madrid,expect the same against Santos wit ha mix of both formations and I am quite sure the line up will be something like
Valdes
Alves Puyol Pique Abidal
Busi
Xavi Iniesta
Messi Cesc Alexis/pedro

dalitis8

Banned
the way our team has been moving from the 4-3-3 to the 3-4-3 recently has been awesome that you cant even know what is the formation we have been using in the games vs sadd and Madrid,expect the same against Santos wit ha mix of both formations and I am quite sure the line up will be something like
Valdes
Alves Puyol Pique Abidal
Busi
Xavi Iniesta
Messi Cesc Alexis/pedro

I find it extremely hard to tell what our formation is, or what is the position of each player this season. Probably this is good.

*Da Sex is injured.

ammarfcb

ze special one
Good for nothing tournament really... I'm praying so hard that Messi picks up no injuries or we are royally f#cked.

Anims El Guaje! :(

it's funny because madrid. :lol:

seriously though i hate this tournament so much.
i hate it so much i would run the trophy over with a bus.

half-trollface1.jpg

Ron

Old-School
Of course everything would go wrong! we won 4-0 with Adriano, Keita & Maxwell on the scoresheet. i'm surprised hell hasn't froze over.

P

PhilS

Santos has some real sharpshooters, Neymar can pull a rabbit out of his hat at any time. It would be very easy to conceed some goals against these guys, so Barca will need scoring. 3-2 Barca wins.

gingerless

Santos has some real sharpshooters, Neymar can pull a rabbit out of his hat at any time. It would be very easy to conceed some goals against these guys, so Barca will need scoring. 3-2 Barca wins.

puyol eats rabbits for breakfast though, guts and all

Maria

Like it wasn't enough that Villa was injured, they kept kicking our players until the 93 minute. Fuck this stupid tournament..it should have been only a match between Barca and Santos/ I don't understand what is the point to have us play teams like Al-Saad, who are worse than a Segunda B team.

Reasonus

Like it wasn't enough that Villa was injured, they kept kicking our players until the 93 minute. Fuck this stupid tournament..it should have been only a match between Barca and Santos/ I don't understand what is the point to have us play teams like Al-Saad, who are worse than a Segunda B team.

Apparently, they are champions of Asia. Makes you wonder how on Earth could they win the Asian CL? Are they an Asian version of Mou's Porto? :lol:

Villa's injury is a blow. I was worried about Carles, Javier and Alexis too.

Do you think Santos can be a problem? I don't know much about them other than their hyped youngsters. If we keep playing our pressing game, those forwards won't see much of the ball, and if they play an attacking game, their backline will see plenty of us.

As for this being a crappy tournament, you're right, but did you forget that without this trophy our MANITA year will be incomplete? A manita against Real, manita becoming the most repeated result in Camp Nou, and only 5 trophies can officially make this year the year of the manita. Plus, another trophy to rub in the Madridistas' faces.

Home of Barca Fans