Franck Kessie

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Maybe he is not super strong, but for Barca's standards who are imo: the shortest and the least muscles-based team in the world in the last few years, he will look like prime Davids/Seedorf compared to legs, chests and arms of Pedri, Puig, Busi, Ferran and similar.

Since Barca has Adama we can't be the least muscles based team :boss:

Givenchy

Maybe he is not super strong, but for Barca's standards who are imo: the shortest and the least muscles-based team in the world in the last few years, he will look like prime Davids/Seedorf compared to legs, chests and arms of Pedri, Puig, Busi, Ferran and similar.

Harsh, he's been working hard, go look at his biceps in the Pedri thread

FinBarcelonafan

Since Barca has Adama we can't be the least muscles based team :boss:

True that. Muscles helped us to second place.

Overall, maybe Adama helped something.. Barca players noticed how much behind they were him physically and had to work out more, not just kick the ball. All our young guys look like they worked out a lot. Positive improvement from Adamas presence.

Joan

He's of the right age which isn't unimportant but I've never been impressed with him. Sured, based on a small sample. I like the idea of Kessie, not sure I like the player. Hope he does great, feels like we haven't had a successful transfer in years.

Slevinn

Will be our only mid not going to the WC (Torre too if you see him as a first team mid) so I guess that worth something.

Andresito

Staff member
Was reluctant to post this, because media does this with 90% of our new signings, with every single coach. Like what the hell did the scouting reports say?

Kessie has surprised Xavi and the rest of the coaching staff with his physicality, but above all with his good technique. [sport]

Porque

Xavi demanded Kessie after seeing his WhoScored Pass percentage of 92%.

Whatever he done in training after that is just a bonus.

Home of Barca Fans