Franck Kessie

fergus90

I've got a good feeling about him. I know I've said it a few times but there won't be many midfielders of the quality of Kessie available for free.

Always liked the player, a solid presence in the midfield and a hard worker.

Barcilliant

Looks to have a pretty average physique to me. Not sure why this angle of him being strong and physical is being pushed so much.

Seems more like an all round midfielder than a destroyer.

You clearly haven't watched him. He's always bossing other players around whether he's on or off the ball. Works very hard and always seems to have time and the presence of
mind to make good decisions. I rate him but like any other ppl layer he has to be used properly.

serghei

I've got a good feeling about him. I know I've said it a few times but there won't be many midfielders of the quality of Kessie available for free.

Always liked the player, a solid presence in the midfield and a hard worker.

Hmm, I'm on the fence. There is a difference between phisically gifted and strong and hard working. I've seen matches of his where he doesn't seem all that hard working.

But the good part is that at worst he'll be a dependable squad player. I like the profile and it was needed in the team.

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

You clearly haven't watched him. He's always bossing other players around whether he's on or off the ball. Works very hard and always seems to have time and the presence of
mind to make good decisions. I rate him but like any other ppl layer he has to be used properly.

I haven't watched any games no. Just looking at his actual physique from his medical today and he didn't look all that physical compared to comments here.

Devils

FW_a7cVX0AA2Ekx

Monumental.

Stunning.

Porque

Well, you have to commend the club for getting this deal completed quickly. It is also a good sign that Xavi has the influence to swing players like Kessie and Torre in our favour.

Without the expiring contract he would have cost alot of money. And you would assume that had PSG change of strategy come sooner, that Campos may have been interested.

malvolio

Well, you have to commend the club for getting this deal completed quickly. It is also a good sign that Xavi has the influence to swing players like Kessie and Torre in our favour.

Without the expiring contract he would have cost alot of money. And you would assume that had PSG change of strategy come sooner, that Campos may have been interested.

Tbf it wasn't a tough sell for a guy like Kessie. Good salary, huge club, excellent city to live in, legend as manager and the opportunity to fight for a starting place.

Not even sure many wanted him, otherwise there would have been a bidding war.

BBZ8800

Looks to have a pretty average physique to me. Not sure why this angle of him being strong and physical is being pushed so much.

Maybe he is not super strong, but for Barca's standards who are imo: the shortest and the least muscles-based team in the world in the last few years, he will look like prime Davids/Seedorf compared to legs, chests and arms of Pedri, Puig, Busi, Ferran and similar.

Barcilliant

Maybe he is not super strong, but for Barca's standards who are imo: the shortest and the least muscles-based team in the world in the last few years, he will look like prime Davids/Seedorf compared to legs, chests and arms of Pedri, Puig, Busi, Ferran and similar.

That video highlights how solid his overall game is.

Rory

Only concern is la liga soft as fuck referees who won't allow the slightest physical touch. He seems to win the ball a lot (in this video) by using his body and strength, maybe he can be our casemiro though and get away with it.

Temptation

He has a stocky kinda build which helps him to shield the ball and not get pushed off easily. He uses his body well. Kessie has amazing stamina.

But I am sure someone like a Lewandowski would destroy him in a fight.

Kessie physique is more effective than aesthetic.

Home of Barca Fans