Franck Kessie

malvolio

I don't understand how Xavi can start Gavi over Kessie.
Why did we buy Kessie if he was going to ride the bench?
Was he promised a starter role?
Surely he didn't come here to be a squad player. Bar a Madrid or City I see him starting at any other club in the world.

LOL @Kessie starting for any club in the world. Get a grip son.

feggydinho

He doesn't really facilitate play as a midfielder. he's more interested in getting into goal-scoring chances than doing his main work as a midfielder, just his first game though but clearly not the level of midfielder we want starting here

malvolio

Told you this guy is no Barca material. All I've heard were excuses how he was playing friendlies and his mind set to leave Milan.

khaled_a_d

He doesn't really facilitate play as a midfielder. he's more interested in getting into goal-scoring chances than doing his main work as a midfielder, just his first game though but clearly not the level of midfielder we want starting here

I mean, it is a bit of what Xavi demanded from our midfielders last year if we are being honest

FCMessi

one bad give away due to awareness.

one bad give away due to a quasi-injury. Just waited for the Ref or team mates to bail him out.

feggydinho

I mean, it is a bit of what Xavi demanded from our midfielders last year if we are being honest

But the other midfielders we have still facilitate play from midfield, but he was just giving back passes most times in midfield, but it's his first official game so I'll wait and see his performance in other games

Horatio

You're welcome
Why did we go after him again? I barely watched Juve with him playing. What made him so great there?

jamrock

All the players coming from different leagues that not the EPL will need time to adapt.

The pace of la Liga is more than serie A.
And did lewa teams don't just roll over at the sight of a the letter B.

But they will both come good

Home of Barca Fans