Franck Kessie

vuji_31

Well I would like to cash him on, but knowing our financial situation, we can't sign 10 players this season.

If we can cash him, and get Amrabat and B.Silva that would be great.

But realisticly we will get Gundogan plus Nico back from loan.

Masetro10

Well I would like to cash him on, but knowing our financial situation, we can't sign 10 players this season.

If we can cash him, and get Amrabat and B.Silva that would be great.

But realisticly we will get Gundogan plus Nico back from loan.

Nico is not good at all. Valencia in 18th...

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Nico is not good at all. Valencia in 18th...

They were midtable while he was playing (been injured for a long time now), admittedly he hasn't been good for them but it looks like Barca asked Gattuso to play him at CDM, which he is not. He has attacking instincts: dribbling into space, taking players on; being positionally conservative and playing 1-touch passes is just not his game. I think as an interior he has potential

Birdy

They were midtable while he was playing (been injured for a long time now), admittedly he hasn't been good for them but it looks like Barca asked Gattuso to play him at CDM, which he is not. He has attacking instincts: dribbling into space, taking players on; being positionally conservative and playing 1-touch passes is just not his game. I think as an interior he has potential

He played DM, the Busi-position in the MAsia teams.
He is trained to play there, despite whatever attacking instincts. That's why he looked infinitely better at DM at preseason, than at AM or CAM last season

I want him back in the summer, even as a DM sub, now that Busi will be gone

vuji_31

I want fast wingers like Mbappe and Rashford, look what pure speed gets you.

I know this quality is being paid 100 of mils, but we need someone just to be threat so we can sometimes spam through ball, exactly what Bruno and Fred where doing.

vuji_31

Except him obviously. With 2 players, like Dembele and one of Leao, Rashford, Mbappe, Vini, Coman, Sane, Diaz even Sterling we would be much better team.

Hope so our board see that we lack pure speed, and with old Lewa you could bench him and play with CAM on ST position in game likes this.

Porque

Nico can be a nice squad option in our mid 4. I think that's when he showed his best form for us, until Xavi had him psuedo right wing.

Bit unlucky with the Valencia move given they are a giant shit and he has been injured.

Pre-season and potential loan if we can get a team with potential like Osasuna this season I reckon

ajnotkeith

Kessie is good, just a bit passive and inactive.

When he actually gets on the ball can show some nice ability from time to time but lacks the initiative and urgency when he plays. Pretty decent dribbler and hard to take the ball off but he almost never does it. He seems happy to let the game pass him by a lot.

Could be a stamina issue, that he can't sustain long bursts of intensity.

Home of Barca Fans