Franck Kessie

vuji_31

| BREAKING: Inter Milan have made an official offer to FC Barcelona for Franck Kessié! They want to include some players in exchange, while the club wants €30M in cash. [
@fansjavimiguel
| BREAKING: Inter Milan have made an official offer to FC Barcelona for Franck Kessié! They want to include some players in exchange, while the club wants €30M in cash. [
@fansjavimiguel
They can f*** of with their players.

They are just another cheap mofos, they will offer Gagliardini and Correa.

If they can offer 25mil at least they can take him.

Hope so we sell Kessie to the premier league, I don't want any deals with cheap Italians who will offer trash.

Sell him to Tottenham or Newcastle.

iniestaGOAT

They can f*** of with their players.

They are just another cheap mofos, they will offer Gagliardini and Correa.

If they can offer 25mil at least they can take him.

Hope so we sell Kessie to the premier league, I don't want any deals with cheap Italians who will offer trash.

Sell him to Tottenham or Newcastle.

INTER AREN'T CHEAP, THEY ARE BROKE.

IF NOT BROKE THEY HAVE GOT SOME FINANCIAL ISSUES LIKE US

CatalinR10

FwHqaHQX0AIDMr8

jamrock

Didn't quite work out for him here, but he scored the vital goal that killed madrid in the title race.

We should be getting 30m for him in the summer, if we sell

We need to get better at selling players.

Last edited:

Rory

Curious as to who people think is a better fit (that we can reasonably afford) for the 4th choice midfielder squad role. Sure, sell if there's genuine profit to be made and if his sale is useful. But I wouldn't say Gavi has been better than him this season. Pedri has been injured far too often. Busquets is leaving. Frenkie will need rest and has had the odd injury.

Getting rid of an ok player happy to mostly be on the bench seems a rash choice.

JamDav1982

Clearly he needs to be sold. He isnt close to being good enough on the ball bar at times a threat in final third but he is not good enough for that either.

Kessie/Gavi midfield when the top lads were out was eye wateringly bad.

Seems like a sound lad and players like him so a bit of a shame but thats fitba.

mc_lovin

Curious as to who people think is a better fit (that we can reasonably afford) for the 4th choice midfielder squad role. Sure, sell if there's genuine profit to be made and if his sale is useful. But I wouldn't say Gavi has been better than him this season. Pedri has been injured far too often. Busquets is leaving. Frenkie will need rest and has had the odd injury.

Getting rid of an ok player happy to mostly be on the bench seems a rash choice.

I swear I am losing my mind here :lol:

mc_lovin

Point out how well Gavi has done without using age in the argument.

You watched the game yesterday? That was pretty much his basic level this season (apart from his post WC hangover and when he played with Roberto/Kessie).

So, how do you rate his performance? Good or bad? For me it's clear, the way he turns under pressure has been quite beneficial for the team. He's a quality talent, which is very obvious to see.

JamDav1982

Far too much gets made of Gavi post World Cup.

He had lost his starting place to FDJ before the WC and was not great.

His better games if anything came after he was taken out of midfield to th LW/free role and one top game of season was v Real not long after WC finished.

'Turns under pressure'... he conststantly gets caught on the turn and also dives. Needs to improve his awareness massively and stop turning into opposition.

Yesterday Gavi was just bang average and far from Pedri/FDJ. Not one of his horrific games where struggles to get on ball though.

Home of Barca Fans