Franck Kessie

giorgoXXI

Needs to start adding more concentration into his game, came on and did nothing today other than give the ball away. Didn't even bother tracking Gosen back.

ajnotkeith

Lazy.

They are sprinting forward for a winner and he's jogging back. Even if you won't get to the ball sprint anyway and try to get your body in there to put pressure on them.

Disappointing.

Porque

Weird. My take home from this was that Xavi should probably bite the bullet and go for a Pedri-de Jong-Kessie midfield. May not be what we went (benching one of the golden boys or benching Busi for the masochists), but might be what we need.

vuji_31

Weird. My take home from this was that Xavi should probably bite the bullet and go for a Pedri-de Jong-Kessie midfield. May not be what we went (benching one of the golden boys or benching Busi for the masochists), but might be what we need.

God damn, that 2015 tripleta backfired in 10 years of pain.

Messi983

That's what I'd want to see as well. Won't happen though.

Home of Barca Fans