Franck Kessie

ajnotkeith

Didn't age well at all :lol:.

Kessie was fine and even impressive in the first half. Only seeing praise for him on socials too. Roberto not so much at all, but still,

It was Gavi who was the worst on the pitch out of the midfielders.

Last edited:

serghei

Kessie was fine and even impressive in the first half. Only seeing praise for him on socials too. Roberto not so much at all, but still,

It was Gavi who was the worst on the pitch out of the midfielders.

He completely gifted the goal that killed us with a dumb action. With United the 1-1 goal of Fred is a direct result of another fuck-up. He gifts things to opposition past a certain level when he plays a full game.

We should keep him still imo, as a player to come from the bench when needing a goal. That's about his best role in this squad. Obviously not starter material.

Gavi plays advanced in this team, can't be considered a full time midfielder. He had a bad game too no doubt, but the midfielders in this game were Kessie, Roberto, and Busi. Gavi presses a lot up front as a LW in many moments of the game if you watch closely.

This team is very much a 4-3-3 with Gavi LW whenever we want to press high, which was erroneously our approach coming into this match. This is done mainly because we don't have a good left winger. An issue that needs to be addressed as fast as possible.

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

He completely gifted the goal that killed us with a dumb action. With United the 1-1 goal of Fred is a direct result of another fuck-up. He gifts things to opposition past a certain level when he plays a full game.

We should keep him still imo, as a player to come from the bench when needing a goal. That's about his best role in this squad. Obviously not starter material.

Gavi plays advanced in this team, can't be considered a full time midfielder. He had a bad game too no doubt, but the midfielders in this game were Kessie, Roberto, and Busi. Gavi presses a lot up front as a LW in many moments of the game if you watch closely.

This team is very much a 4-3-3 with Gavi LW whenever we want to press high, which was erroneously our approach coming into this match. This is done mainly because we don't have a good left winger. An issue that needs to be addressed as fast as possible.

Yes, he gave away the pen, but otherwise had a good game and a great first half. I don't think we lost because of the pen, we were being flooded after the 2nd goal.

For rotation he's more than fine, there are better teams with worse backups than him. Fair point about mistakes, he seems to lack concentration, but has a lot of upside and plus doesn't seem to mind his role.

iniestaGOAT

Yes, he gave away the pen, but otherwise had a good game and a great first half. I don't think we lost because of the pen, we were being flooded after the 2nd goal.

For rotation he's more than fine, there are better teams with worse backups than him. Fair point about mistakes, he seems to lack concentration, but has a lot of upside and plus doesn't seem to mind his role.

You must have forgot, he gave away the same pen vs valencia.

Only that one was not called. We would have lost/ drew that one for sure cause of the pen.

JamDav1982

Kessie isnt good enough but he was better than Gavi and Roberto on the ball quite easily.

Sad.

None of them were helped by the god awful set up and nothing coming from sidelines to address things.

Combination of players not good enough and being done tactically results in last night.

Neeraj

Really don't understand why we signed him Free or not - if you were to describe the prototype of the exact midfielder we don't want - he is it. I mean, he's not even strong, just gives away fouls at basically any attempt to win the ball. He seems to have no clue how to make a tackle without clumsily falling into someone. And he takes that into our pen box. I don't understand his signing, I really, really don't.

JamDav1982

He was signed as Xavi had it in his head that he could help fill the void of selling FDJ.

Lunacy and Barca over rating players like Busquets and Gavi to what level midfield is at currently.

Etoshow

KESSI? deserves more playing time. If Xavi plays with him we'll get better results. You can't explain me how does the last Best miedfielder of S?rie A stay on the bench while people like Busquets, Gavi (he has a big potential but too young) are on the field. It feels like favoritism.

iniestaGOAT

KESSI? deserves more playing time. If Xavi plays with him we'll get better results. You can't explain me how does the last Best miedfielder of S?rie A stay on the bench while people like Busquets, Gavi (he has a big potential but too young) are on the field. It feels like favoritism.

He is dogshit

Watch the game, not highlights

Home of Barca Fans