Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

vuji_31

Do you think he is now untransferable?

His performances have been really great this season but knowing our financial situation and Man. Unt. being interested and ready to pay him and offer high wages to him, do you think Laporta will sell him?

serghei

Do you think he is now untransferable?

His performances have been really great this season but knowing our financial situation and Man. Unt. being interested and ready to pay him and offer high wages to him, do you think Laporta will sell him?

Yes. Unless some sugardaddy club splashes like 130m or some crazy sum.

fergus90

Yuk.

Imagine reading other folk retort with that and think its a witty comeback.

Do better.

Also he might. You never know.

Keep coping with FDJ being better than you claimed.... 'I would still sell him for 120m'.

Sensational. Keep adding a few more million on to that every few weeks.

1% chance, 99% faith

Andresito

Staff member
He is brilliant and I like him. But he doesn't have the output of a 120m player with that kind of salary.

Ideal would be to decrease it so that it's in line with the rest of the squad.

malvolio

He is brilliant and I like him. But he doesn't have the output of a 120m player with that kind of salary.

Ideal would be to decrease it so that it's in line with the rest of the squad.

why would he do that? this is the same wishful thinking about players decreasing their salaries when what they did was to defer them.

nobody gives up on money like that.

also agreed on him still not being worth his salary and snubbing a possible 120M fee for him.

xXKonan

Nothing good will come in selling FDJ even for big money because there are no other good available Midfielders of his quality his age that are actually available, especially on lower wages.

Even if we couldn't get Bernardo Silva, I believe the Board thought guys like Kessie and Gavi would certainly be good enough to replace FDJ. But as we have seen this season that ended up being wrong and they should be lucky FDJ went against their wishes and stayed. Because Pedri-Busi-Gavi ended up being a terrible Midfield combo and Gavi is nowhere near as good as FDJ and Pedri and Kessie is far suited playing further up than down deep.

mc_lovin

Generally I agree... you just don't sell a world-class midfielder.

My only problem is that he's not a good fit in a midfield 3 and probably never will be... but he didn't yet have a proper, mobile DM next to him so who knows.

JamDav1982

Generally I agree... you just don't sell a world-class midfielder.

My only problem is that he's not a good fit in a midfield 3 and probably never will be... but he didn't yet have a proper, mobile DM next to him so who knows.

He can play same role as now with a LW particularly one thay comes inside.

Easily better than Gavi in a midfield three and been Barcas best mid across time signed there.

The issue is not a 'three' but how those three are set up.

None of them really suit lone DM and two CMs as positional cones higher up which is what Xavi tried for too long.

vuji_31

4-3-3 is over for us.

No LW, no CDM, no RB...

We need to sign 3 world class starters, fu*** up everything Xavi made, with defense, De Jong, Pedri and Busi playing better then ever...

It is just big no.

We just need starting CAM, like Gundogan instead of Gavi in some games and we can compete next season with same team.

Why?

Because we are broke...

We don't have enough room for many signings. It would be bushido to go back to 433 when we have so many players that perform in 3223 and don't perform in 433

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
4-3-3 is over for us.

No LW, no CDM, no RB...

We need to sign 3 world class starters, fu*** up everything Xavi made, with defense, De Jong, Pedri and Busi playing better then ever...

It is just big no.

We just need starting CAM, like Gundogan instead of Gavi in some games and we can compete next season with same team.

Why?

Because we are broke...

We don't have enough room for many signings. It would be bushido to go back to 433 when we have so many players that perform in 3223 and don't perform in 433

We need an LW, we need to try to offload Ferran and get somebody else - prospect with good scouting that's under the radar or free, just somebody better than Torres...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans