Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kul_z

You really think you got one and getting super hyper like a little baby, because De jong is finally after all this time starting to not be a big waste of money, xavi finally built a Midfield tailor made for him limitations lol.

But we'll still sell him though & use half the money we get to replace him and he won't be miss, just give it time.
Literally nothing you wrote make sense. Congrats

Neeraj

Really do believe that FdJ in a top team, the likes of Madrid and City, is right up there in conversation for best midfielder in the world. Right now he's considered one of the top 10 sure, but talking about being the very best. He has a ridiculous amount of talent. He would be scary at a top team.

jamrock

Fabian ruiz was the climax lmao.
Nah de jong being better than Rodri was peak🤣🤣🤣.

Get the bread for de jong and use half of it to replace him, still the best way to go and he won't be missed when it happens.

But for now great that xavi has developed a system that's enables him to finally finally produce consistently after all these years.

Good for him that he took the constructive criticism from, van gaal, Xavi and most importantly ME. About his useless running around and didn't sulk like his fans, I respect him for that.

After 3 years of wanting, he's finally here.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Nah you keep your best player and dont think likes of Kessie, Ruiz and Gavi are better.

'Use the money to buy Ruiz, Kessie' etc... numpty level stuff.

Simple.

Best mid last season. Best mid this season. Best mid when Xavis team were in form two seasons back and best player after Mesis season before that.

Usual folk with no idea proven wrong... same folk who claimed box to box mobile players dont exist and neither do double pivots when some of us used to tell them otherwise.

Xavi then plays that way... and those folk say 'hail Xavi'.

Usual.

Last edited:

fergus90

Really do believe that FdJ in a top team, the likes of Madrid and City, is right up there in conversation for best midfielder in the world. Right now he's considered one of the top 10 sure, but talking about being the very best. He has a ridiculous amount of talent. He would be scary at a top team.
He's in the mix for sure. I don't know if it's really possible to name the very best in a top 5-10 because they all have characteristics that make them stand out above the other.

But in the top tier is likes of De Jong, Rodri, Kimmich, Kroos, Enzo, Tchouameni, Bernardo Silva etc etc.

I don't consider KDB a midfielder anymore, plays more advanced than Haaland sometimes.

Neeraj

He's in the mix for sure. I don't know if it's really possible to name the very best in a top 5-10 because they all have characteristics that make them stand out above the other.

But in the top tier is likes of De Jong, Rodri, Kimmich, Kroos, Enzo, Tchouameni, Bernardo Silva etc etc.

I don't consider KDB a midfielder anymore, plays more advanced than Haaland sometimes.
Yeah my first retort to my own claim would have been KdB tbh. Yeah he plays quite advanced but....would still call him a midfielder. Still early days but Bellingham might rise up to get in the conversation soon, especially now that he's playing for Madrid.

Co0ter

Lol @ oriol Romeu, so clearly don't get it.

He should be thanking Xavi really and me, I know he came on here and read my fair & honest criticism and decided to get it shit together and fight for his spot.

Instead of whining like his fan boys about Xavi playing favorites when he was on the bench.

Good for the chap, thank Xavi for going double pivot, the only system he's consistently useful in and thank me shortly after.
The same Xavi that has coached us into the worst looking football in 2 decades and only benched De Jong because he wanted to sell him, not because other players were actually playing better haha

If anything Xavi should be thanking him for refusing to leave.

Oh I get it. I just personally find it hilarious that your response is to state that De Jong is only playing well because it's a double pivot and his elite partner Oriol Romeu has brought out the best in him...!

So off the mark and grasping at straws LOL All these L's are making you desperate, it ain't a good look.

Xavi is such a genius that the players who looked like shit last season all still look horrible this preseason and the first few games. The team has been and is playing terrible. Kounde playing well one game and Ferran for 30 minutes doesn't change that. De Jong is our only player who plays consistently well, no matter how shit Xavi's tactics are or how bad the rest of the team is consistently looking week in and week out.

Get a grip and accept it.

Saladin

Are you fucking trolling? Top team like Madrid? The pussies we beat by a distance last season? GTFO.

Neeraj

Are you fucking trolling? Top team like Madrid? The pussies we beat by a distance last season? GTFO.
Madrid are a top team and don't get battered in CL every year like we do. The fact that we shithoused our way to La Liga doesn't change that fact. Try harder.

iniestaGOAT

Madrid are a top team and don't get battered in CL every year like we do. The fact that we shithoused our way to La Liga doesn't change that fact. Try harder.

Last team to receive a battering in CL was real Madrid not Barcelona so just chill.

Slap yourself for being a dirty Madridsta

BerkeleyBernie

He has turned into the most overrated midfielder in one season.

If only he had gavi's passion he could actually win us games!!

I find it baffling. We all have players we like or dislike, but I usually understand why players I dislike have fans. For instance, I never liked watching Neymar play, but I totally get why others did. FdJ? He's basically a ball shielder, and often takes so long doing so that the game closes down before he looks up and releases the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans