Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamrock

His base salary alone is 4-5m more than you constantly say.

His total cost to the club which is what is being debated is around 32m euros, not including transfer fees.

Only his compensation and deferrals, these are facts, deal with it.

Which explains why the club wants him out.

JamDav1982

His base salary alone is 4-5m more than you constantly say.

His total cost to the club which is what is being debated is around 32m euros, not including transfer fees.

Only his compensation and deferrals, these are facts, deal with it.

Which explains why the club wants him out.

No.. you are once again wrong.

I said his salary is 14/15m a season as agreed and then adjusted to be back heavy with deferrals towards end of contract.

Try again.

His 'total cost to club' is nowhere close to 32m a season.. and once again you are discussing loyalty bonuses that almost all players get but not discussed as included in annual salary.

Go on and claim he is on 28m gross annual salary again.. suits you.

Birdy

About the other Jammy lie
"every player has loyalty bonuses"

No, they don't.
Some have performance bonuses, and then very very few
Capology says only Ferran, Christensen, Balde, Yamal, and Romeu who left anyway, have bonuses
Guess what: these bonuses are max 1-2m, and not 6+m in total as for Frenkie

Birdy

By they way, learn the difference between NET and GROSS first, and then you can talk about salaries

Because the club registers the GROSS on the books

For instance, Lewa gets around 16m NET in his pocket, but costs the club 33m this season

Basic stuff

JamDav1982

About the other Jammy lie
"every player has loyalty bonuses"

No, they don't.
Some have performance bonuses, and then very very few
Capology says only Ferran, Christensen, Balde, Yamal, and Romeu who left anyway, have bonuses
Guess what: these bonuses are max 1-2m, and not 6+m in total as for Frenkie

Haha you have not a single clue.

Capology suits you.

Capology claims the 37m is annual salary and not adding in bonuses you utter pair of numpties and not even understanding sources you are quoting.. despite them being wrong.

They claim '20m per year bonus' for Frankster also. Please keep using this source.

Keep at it.

JamDav1982

By they way, learn the difference between NET and GROSS first, and then you can talk about salaries

Because the club registers the GROSS on the books

No need.. I have quoted it correct all the way through and know the numbers quoted are gross.

You however.. as bad as Jamrock with understanding.

Birdy

No need.. I have quoted it correct all the way through and know the numbers quoted are gross.

You however.. as bad as Jamrock with understanding.

I said from the start that the 37m is gross
And that's the base cost of your boy for the club for the 24/25 season

Liverpool, who 'broke their wage structure for Salah' pay 22m gross for him in 24/25 season

JamDav1982

Nope... his leaked contract states gross.

You think FDJ is on 37m gross and 20m bonuses as 'capology' says so.

My boy is on nowhere near that sadly for the De Jongs.

Please keep believing that. Suits you.

Yes Salah is on more..

jamrock

I don't even Horatio believes de jong cost the club 15m euros per year.

Not even talking about transfer fees, just monies paid to him, 15m euros.

That's what he's been hanging on to for so long, that's the salary EPL clubs find hard to meet, for the best CM in the world.

JamDav1982

Sport who broke the leaked contract outlines how much FDJs contract costs Barca.. hence the gross amounts.

Marca who also reported on the leaked contract specifically refer to him being on 18m gross annual salary due to deferral.

But but Capology tells me FDJ is on 37m a season.. same number every season.. despite that not being close to the case but keep at it.

His annual salary across the contract is 14/15m.. simple fact.

If want to ignore the fact he took less in inital years and add on bonuses dont for other players go for it.

Some numpties think Barca are offering Nico 12m net.. what can you do.

Birdy

You wrote 14-15m gross, which is not the case even in your sweetest dreams

Even if the leaked contract is gross (which I very much doubt), the base is 19m, together with bonuses it gets to 25.2 m, about 10m more than what your naive idolization of him thought

Get your L and deal with the fact that he is the highest earner fleecing the club every season
I know it's hard to swallow for a fanboy

But 'it is what it is' as some wise man said

JamDav1982

You wrote 14-15m gross, which is not the case even in your sweetest dreams

Even if the leaked contract is gross (which I very much doubt), the base is 19m, together with bonuses it gets to 25.2 m, about 10m more than what your naive idolization of him thought

Get your L and deal with the fact that he is the highest earner fleecing the club every season
I know it's hard to swallow for a fanboy

But 'it is what it is' as some wise man said

Yes 14/15m gross per year annual salary and adjusted across the contract of paid little at first and deferred part later on.

How many times you dunce.. it is what I said from start... so the 19m as per that leaked contract backs me up.

No dreams required..

Simple facts.

You literally claim he is 'highest earner' while posting links saying he is not.

Peak clueless Birdy.

Capology are so switched on they dont even appear to know he took much lower wages for a couple of seasons.

Top source!

Birdy

Yes 14/15m gross per year annual salary and adjusted across the contract of paid little at first and deferred part later on.

No dreams required..

Simple facts.

You literally claim he is 'highest earner' while posting links saying he is not.

Peak clueless Birdy.

So you admit then he will cost the club 25.2m THIS coming 24/25 season
(in the good scenario, where the leaked contract is gross and not net)

OK, that's progress

JamDav1982

So you admit then he will cost the club 25.2m THIS coming 24/25 season
(in the good scenario, where the leaked contract is gross and not net)

OK, that's progress

Haha I said from start... his contract as agreed is 14/15m per season and the adjusted for lower amount per year and covered towards latter years.

Then add bonuses dont for other players to try and make higher figure from there.

Literally have said what is in that contract before you found it and didnt have a clue what you were discussing.

To point it states Lewa is highest paid and you just claimed it is FDJ.

Top stuff.

Keep believing Capology I insist on it.. such great source has FDJ on 20m bonus p/y and 37m salary while not knowing he took a wage decrease at start of contract in way he did.

The leaked contract is gross if have a clue.. please think it is net though.

Top source Birdyology.

Birdy

Haha I said from start... his contract as agreed is 14/15m per season and the adjusted for lower amount per year and covered towards latter years.

Literally have said what is in that contract before you found it and didnt have a clue what you were discussing.

To point it states Lewa is highest paid and you just claimed it is FDJ.

Top stuff.

No one cares what was his original contract. Stop acting

Everyone cares how much he costs the club RIGHT NOW every season.
And EVEN if it's 25m GROSS all included, it's an obscence ludicrous amount that he is nowhere near justified to get

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans